The Official 'Harley Quinn' Animated Series Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Bruce Wayne ashy!!! #harleyquinn

You wanted to date a black girl, that's what you get. Enjoy!!

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully with this experience with Swamp Thing Ivy starts letting how she truly feels out. Cause Harley getting annoying as fukk and Ivy needs to tell her to chill.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I like the almost villainous turn Bruce took at the end. Honestly I like his somewhat pathetic characterization period. He and Commissioner Gordon are more alike than you'd be led to believe and that also makes him similar to Catwoman as well when you consider the power dynamics of his "friendship" with Gordon. It's actually good writing.

I like Ivy. She's one of the best characters. I was never a big fan of the dry monotone Daria style character trope but they do it right with Ivy because they actually show she has serious issues and they explore them.

Which brings me to Harley......I don't think someone like Ivy would deal with Harley and it be a HEALTHY relationship. She's annoying and sometimes this show seems to want to tiptoe around the weaknesses of the female characters (besides Ivy). Male characters display their weakness or flaws on their sleeves while the female cast gets to do a lot of what they want without consequences or real reflection.

When Harley was tied to Joker she constantly had to confront her flaws and mistakes. Own up to them and strive to improve. But now it seems like that was more so just an extension of how horrible Joker was as a person. Now that she's with Ivy she's annoying and impulsive but there's no consequence or growth. I know the showrunners are scared of pissing off that weirdo fanbase by even teasing that Harley is still kind of a shyt person without the Joker in her ear.

I get it, Catwoman is as cool as a Cucumber. What else is there to her? I did enjoy seeing her guffaw at random internet bullshyt. Finally character!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Was no expecting Constantine that was dope:ehh:They are completely demolishing Batman in this series:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Sanaa is great as Cat Woman and I admit I was caught off guard by how SwampThing first popped up up with the bunn and shyt:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:They still put respect on his name though cause he can absolutely whoop a whole lotta asses if he really wanted to :ufdup:Not much Clayface and King Shark fukkery :to:Where's that angry c*nt Dr. Psycho?I hope they get the crew back together for fukkery later in the season. Curious about this heel turn with Bruce right now:jbhmm: