The Official 'Harley Quinn' Animated Series Thread

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I love this show, first 2 episodes was cool, but that last one with joker :russ:

I can't wait to see until they unleash clayface in hollywierd as bbt is gonna be sure fire fukkery. The over dramatic starving actor gag they got going for clay face be having me :dead: since day one.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Episode 4: "A Thief, A Mole, An Orgy"​

Ivy: That Pomodoro turns me into a pomowhoro :mjlol:

Two-Face: He's playing the "coma card"... well

The shadow / silhouette of Batman's cowl cast from Bruce's Court of Owl's mask :ehh:

Of course they had to have two brehs kissing in the cartoon orgy :snoop:

Gordon *after witnessing Mrs. Claus literally creampie an apparent potato peeler*: What in Satan's a$$hole :picard:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
marvel-iron-man.gif

IN! Why was I rolling so much at the rat kid looking like Bruce?:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Better not be true

Doom and Titans are 4 seasons deep. That’s pretty standard for streaming to cut it unless it was a stalwart like Orange is the New Black.

Harley I don’t know. One more seasons seems likely but they could just want Batman and Superman to be the star cartoon tv shows.

superman and Lois probably gone too since it’s not ”theatrical”. Flash ending and Stargirl probably a goner too.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doom and Titans are 4 seasons deep. That’s pretty standard for streaming to cut it unless it was a stalwart like Orange is the New Black.

Harley I don’t know. One more seasons seems likely but they could just want Batman and Superman to be the star cartoon tv shows.

superman and Lois probably gone too since it’s not ”theatrical”. Flash ending and Stargirl probably a goner too.

I only care about Harley