The Official 'Harley Quinn' Animated Series Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It’s probably just something I’m noticing which may not be a big deal since let’s be honest it’s always been eluded to about their sexuality and some of the other characters. But at this point it legitimately seems to me that no matter what the shows are you have to place x amount of LGBT x amount of diversity. I get it representation.

But it seems extremely represented.
Oh yeah..I get you...all around, they try to force that shyt in. Like Vito from the Sopranos..Omar from the Wire..wanted to show this gay killer could outsmart and outfight a drug dealer crew every season..lol

The Sparacus season finale..the crypt keeper AVI poster around here went on a fantastic rant on how that gay nygga was the last one who stayed alive...I was rolling.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah..I get you...all around, they try to force that shyt in. Like Vito from the Sopranos..Omar from the Wire..wanted to show this gay killer could outsmart and outfight a drug dealer crew every season..lol

The Sparacus season finale..the crypt keeper AVI poster around here went on a fantastic rant on how that gay nygga was the last one who stayed alive...I was rolling.

Like if I watch any show damn near they sure more LGBT sex damn near (but that’s my issue I’m watching those shows I guess). Joints went from being about strippers to thug DL homie lovers.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Like if I watch any show damn near they sure more LGBT sex damn near (but that’s my issue I’m watching those shows I guess). Joints went from being about strippers to thug DL homie lovers.
I'm not with it..I don't respect it but I do like the Harley/Poison Ivy dynamic...especially with them being villains.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FYwzS9NWAAIcffU

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Just caught up with the 3 episodes :ehh:

"Like Joker do" is a jam , he made for a great host.

Kite Man rebounding nicely :ehh:

The speech that Catwoman gave at the Villys :wow:

Singing over the end credits "like Joker do" in Arkham City, Origins and Knight.

That speech was too real.

Joker referring to Black Manta: He's black? :gucci:

:mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Which is ironic cuz the recap of the previous seasons by Harley, before episode 1 started, was great, with her even plugging HBO Max. There was also an HBO Max reference in episode 1.

Just caught up with the 3 episodes :ehh:

"Like Joker do" is a jam , he made for a great host.

Kite Man rebounding nicely :ehh:

The speech that Catwoman gave at the Villys :wow: