The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the 1st ep of season 1...:leon: I slept on this for so long, but I know what I'm this weekend

You ain't seen shyt yet breh.

The first half of season 1 is cool but the second half and the entire season 2 is insane. And the season 2 finale is seriously a GOAT level episode.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IN CASE YOU FORGOT HOW MUCH BLOOD WAS IN THE SEASON 2 FINALE, WE'RE GOING TO REMIND YOU AND THEN ADD MORE BLOOD #HANNIBAL

wtfcat.jpg

Fred.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:timmyimout::timmyimout::timmyimout::timmyimout::timmyimout:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh when the body/heart started moving and transforming into Will's deer, I couldn't take it for a second

And it looks like Abigail's dead :damn:

Man....

At first I was like :stopitslime: "here we go with this NBC shyt" bringing back characters for no reason....but then I noticed nobody talked to her, touched her, or even acknowledged her. :lupe:

Then they revealed she was dead and just in Will's memory palace....which is even more :ohlawd: because if you rewatch the scene, the only person that looks at her....actually looks at her....is the priest.

And that dead body/reindeer thing was :whoa: shyt looked like something out of "Silent Hill"

I know it's gonna piss off "Game Of Thrones" fans but this is the best shyt on right now. :manny:

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh when the body/heart started moving and transforming into Will's deer, I couldn't take it for a second

And it looks like Abigail's dead :damn:
Yeah I predicted that lol I watch this show so closely . I spoiled it for my girl and blurted that out. I had a double feature of Jurassic world then Hannibal

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man....

At first I was like :stopitslime: "here we go with this NBC shyt" bringing back characters for no reason....but then I noticed nobody talked to her, touched her, or even acknowledged her. :lupe:

Then they revealed she was dead and just in Will's memory palace....which is even more :ohlawd: because if you rewatch the scene, the only person that looks at her....actually looks at her....is the priest.

And that dead body/reindeer thing was :whoa: shyt looked like something out of "Silent Hill"

I know it's gonna piss off "Game Of Thrones" fans but this is the best shyt on right now. :manny:

Fred.
Yeah lol I peeped that too . So
looks like jacks back , I guess then we get a episode of bloom maybe . They slowly revealing the survivors of hankibals bloodbath , even though the last week season trailer showed jack and Lana alive . Is it 6 episodes in Rome and then 6 episodes is the red dragon case?? I can't see will getting got by Hannibal again like book will .... Can he :lupe:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
hugh dancy is so so good :wow:

i wonder if they are going to try to somehow keep him on when potential future seasons meet up with other storylines

idk if that's possible.

weird ep but pretty good. that detective dude was cool , i wish i had a dope accent :mjcry:

not exactly sure what the disturbing moment but i assume it was the antler head walking. i looked at my tv like :merchant:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@jwinfield

I gotta give it to "Hannibal", fairly easy. "Hannibal" is some on GOAT level cinematography right now though.

Side note about "Utopia", I love Fincher as a director but his style is very straight forward. I'm kinda :patrice:about him doing the remake.

Fred.
Im skeptical too of that Utopia remake

I also thought the use of music on Utopia >>> any other show I can think of

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Im skeptical too of that Utopia remake

I also thought the use of music on Utopia >>> any other show I can think of
I haven't heard much at all of the utopia remake lately.

but the other day i read of ANOTHER remake fincher wants to do with HBO.. does this man have an original bone in his body?

http://thestudioexec.com/david-fincher-plans-eastenders-for-hbo/

plus he was developing a comedy with HBO but apparently that's on hold.

idk how he juggles so much shyt, but i would be happy if they left utopia alone..it'll never be as good

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
watching season 2 again... i pray and pray dr bloom is dead... lord please

she's just so fukking retarded for someone who's supposed to be smart... just blindly ignores everything about hannibal... tells on will's plan to kill him.. acting all dumb in the face of everyone in life thinking it's hannibal.. and never not once even THINKS he might be the killer, even as she's being thrown out a fukking window at his house

i count at least 5-6 times she could have got him locked up or killed but instead just thought a good talking to was enough :scust:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Man....

Fred.
Did you notice how Abigail(or at least Will's imagination of her)told Will he knew exactly were to cut to keep her alive. While that obviously wasn't the truth with Abigail that must have been the truth with Will. He wanted to keep him alive. And why did Will tell Hannibal "I forgive you" at the end?
When Will tells the Italian detective "you shouldn't have come in here alone"
Then he says "I didnt, I came with you"
Then Will says "But you don't know who's side I'm on"
I was like:ohhh::lupe:
Did anybody notice any dope cinematography from this episode that I didn't catch at first like Hannibal's face being in the painting of the devil in the first episode?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i find this show to be a snooze fest, season 1 was eh, season 2 was better , season 3 is boring as shyt. It tries so hard to be intelligent it's cringe worthy. I cant believe i watched this shyt for so long
giphy.gif