The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Episode was :stylin:

fukk yall posting in spoilers tags for :dahell:

I knew Abigail was dead the moment she first appeared
GVxbISq.png

But they stretched it out quite a bit and had me nervous. I wouldn't have liked her alive.

Scene where they prepared her body intercut with saving Will was :whoo:.....one of the best scenes I've seen on this show and also one of the best depictions of realistic surgery I've seen alongside the first episode of The Knick

Dudes with ADHD gonna HATE this season :jawalrus:

fukk yall anyway :jawalrus:

This is art
XBv9rAq.png

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
i find this show to be a snooze fest, season 1 was eh, season 2 was better , season 3 is boring as shyt. It tries so hard to be intelligent it's cringe worthy. I cant believe i watched this shyt for so long
giphy.gif
Only in today's day and age would a show be knocked for being intelligent
Go watch a rerun of CSI: Who Gives a shyt and get the fukk out this thread.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Only in today's day and age would a show be knocked for being intelligent
Go watch a rerun of CSI: Who Gives a shyt and get the fukk out this thread.
it's not intelligent, it's just boring:yeshrug:. Get offended over tv shows . "If i dont like it, i dont like it that doesn't mean that i'm hating"

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
I personally love the show's pacing but they're gonna lose viewers over it.

It seems like Fuller and Co have fully embraced doing whatever the fukk they want this season so hopefully it doesn't matter.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love S1 and S2, but this season is garbage status right now. Just wasting time, and overdoing it with the dream sequences.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I love S1 and S2, but this season is garbage status right now. Just wasting time, and overdoing it with the dream sequences.
I agree with this...

I'm cool with the flashbacks but they really overdid the dream sequences last night...Wasn't feeling that episode at all...

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I was :krs:when the don from Gomorra showed up as the detective

great episode, the 1st one I found a bit confusing, this one reminded me of why I love this show:obama:the most horrific shyt is presented on a kind of delicate way. I see why it puts people off but it's just so damn beautiful:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I personally love the show's pacing but they're gonna lose viewers over it.

It seems like Fuller and Co have fully embraced doing whatever the fukk they want this season so hopefully it doesn't matter.

They got nothing to lose, nobody is watching this shyt as is. I don't know what the fukk they were thinking putting this up against the NBA finals. I know I said before it's never getting canceled but these numbers got me like :francis:

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Now, I'm wondering how much of this stuff is in Will's head. Did Jack REALLY survive, or will he be another hallucination? When we saw Hannibal in the church basement, was he really there, or was that all in Will's mind? I vote that's he wasn't really there, since the last time we saw him he was on a train with Bedelia.

Last week when they showed the "Heart" in the church I thought it was just a torso. This weak revealed that it was almost an ENTIRE body, folded up like origami :damn:.

When Will mentioned that "everything possible happens," he was probably talking about this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation

My understanding of this theory is that an almost infinite number of parallel universes diverges off from every moment in time, so if anything is possible at all it must happen in at least one of the universes.
Basically, in one parallel universe Hannibal killed Abigail, and in another parallel universe she survived. That's why he said that the thing that he believes in is closer to "Science Fiction" than God.

I got a chuckle out of it when Will told the Italian detective that he was going to die. I thought "yeah, we all know that, we saw the movie". I think that's one of the reason that this season is so "abstract." They're starting to go over plotlines that have already been filmed before (the "Hannibal" and "Red Dragon" movies), so rather than doing a straightforward rehash they're telling the story in an insane way.

Last edited:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I enjoyed this episode infinitely more than the first. I thought the first episode was beautifully done, but didn't advance the plot whereas this one did. Loved it