downloading now
damn i basically just got in :deadmanny:
white castle jalapeno jammies on deck tho!!:lolbron:
only got one dutch tho:stopitslime:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
They're making will and Hannibal alot like Louis and lestat from the vampire chronicles except less gay

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I love how Hannibal just isn't in prison in his mind, he's just chilling out like he used to, propably with wacker food but since we haven't seen him eat (I think) he might just mentally project prison slob in to a fine ass dinner too :pachaha:
"I love a good finger wag."

"I'm sure you do. How's Margo?"
:dead: @ this Hannibal never looses his cool :wow:

spoilers for the patient saturday crew
great to see how Hannibal adopted Abigail, really glad they showed us that, even though there was no real need to. Great that they give us more closure before it ends.
Dollarhyde is a great villain, I believe he's a social outcast, can't look at dude without going:merchant: and getting the fukk out of there. It's been to long for me since I've seen the movies (seen both versions) to remember how the exact plot with the blind girl went so I'm legit worried for her:to:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I love how Hannibal just isn't in prison in his mind, he's just chilling out like he used to, propably with wacker food but since we haven't seen him eat (I think) he might just mentally project prison slob in to a fine ass dinner too :pachaha:

:dead: @ this Hannibal never looses his cool :wow:

spoilers for the patient saturday crew
great to see how Hannibal adopted Abigail, really glad they showed us that, even though there was no real need to. Great that they give us more closure before it ends.
Dollarhyde is a great villain, I believe he's a social outcast, can't look at dude without going:merchant: and getting the fukk out of there. It's been to long for me since I've seen the movies (seen both versions) to remember how the exact plot with the blind girl went so I'm legit worried for her:to:
even after watching all the movies and this show and all that i still have a hard time tryna figure out is he crazy? or just some muthafukka that likes to do whatever the hell he wants?

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
even after watching all the movies and this show and all that i still have a hard time tryna figure out is he crazy? or just some muthafukka that likes to do whatever the hell he wants?
I tend to think the first in the show, because of the way the dragon kinda seemed to 'gain control' during the transformation. He just has enough sense to plan out his acts, so he hasn't completely lost his sense of the outside world. From what I remember from the movies I'm not sure though:patrice:I kinda think he seemed more 'voluntary' or concious. It fits the theme though, I'm not sure I would consider Will sane either:yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You talking about Hannibal or Francis?

As far as the ep shyt was :wow: but this is one of those eps that will be better if people binge watch it or do a rewatch of the season. Narratively it jumped around a lot.

Not gonna say much else since I don't want to spoil the Saturday fans.

Fred.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
We have the names of the rest of the episodes this season. 8-12 is named after William Blake paintings, the finale is from Revelations 6:16

8. "The Great Red Dragon...."
9. "And The Woman Clothed With The Sun...."
10. "And The Woman Clothed In The Sun...."
11. "And The Beast From The Sea...."
12. "The Number Of The Beast Is 666"
13. "The Wrath Of The Lamb"

:ohhh: at the lamb reference.

Fred.
13 eps :whoo:

Caught all the way up and was thinking it's a bit late in the game for a new character/threat

• Dap
Reactions: hex

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You talking about Hannibal or Francis?

As far as the ep shyt was :wow: but this is one of those eps that will be better if people binge watch it or do a rewatch of the season. Narratively it jumped around a lot.

Not gonna say much else since I don't want to spoil the Saturday fans.

Fred.
talkin bout Hannibal