The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Another classic episode...

I liked how they spent the first half of the episode showing you the dragons transformation...

but we back to Will swinging pendulums...:banderas:

Jack just can't let dude live in the wilderness with his dogs in peace...
I wonder if they're going to introduce Clarisse and Buffalo Bill...I really rather not see Bill though...:scust:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if they're going to introduce Clarisse and Buffalo Bill...I really rather not see Bill though...:scust:
Lifetime has the rights to Clarice and Buffalo Bill, part of the reason the show isn't gonna continue.

It's an issue they've had since the show began and Fuller has talked about trying to reach an agreement to use the characters.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Lifetime has the rights to Clarice and Buffalo Bill, part of the reason the show isn't gonna continue.

It's an issue they've had since the show began and Fuller has talked about trying to reach an agreement to use the characters.
Fuller behind the boards, Kristen Wigg as Clarice and Will Ferrell as Buffalo Bill

:wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Dope ep. Really dark with showing the kid stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if that also played a role in moving it to Saturday

was really dope to see Will using his powers again. I had forgotten about em.

@hexagram23 what was with the stuff about the dog?

Last edited:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
Psychologically scary and continues to pay homage to this legendary parallel Hannibal universe!!!:myman::ooh:

tumblr_ns42ku3i811sh6br8o7_500.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
we need a bryan fuller and vince gilligan show....

shyt would break the internet.

Side note my Coli brehs....this is going to seem random but there's a story, I thought it was Poe but it doesn't seem to be....where a woman gets revenge on someone, I think it's soldiers, by giving them beer or wine that their dead friends have been fermenting in.That Hannibal/Alana exchange reminded me of it.

Any idea what it is? I read it as a kid so I might have a couple details wrong. It's driving me nuts.

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Episode was creepy as hell but on another level I was :mjlol: at dude sitting there like :ohhh:over his own hands.

Fred.

all i kept thinking was....there's someone or a group of ppl in the cut just staring at this dude from across the room marveling at his hands and it had me crying...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
all i kept thinking was....there's someone or a group of ppl in the cut just staring at this dude from across the room marveling at his hands and it had me crying...

I was waiting for the camera to pull back and reveal he works the cash register at the same barber shop from "The Chapelle Show"

thefuuuu_zpsb807a3d4.gif

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dope ep. Really dark with showing the kid stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if that also played a role in moving it to Saturday

was really dope to see Will using his powers again. I had forgotten about em.

@hexagram23 what was with the stuff about the dog?

I took that to mean two things:

1. Will collects dogs like people collect "Pokemon".

2. Will is a sociopath, same as Hannibal but obviously less dangerous. He showed more concern for the dog than the entire family that died.

Fred.