The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You used to love hunting with your father, now you will hunt with me...

21o3bb6.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
cant wait to see what he does to Freddy lounds

they said they found a chunk of mirror in her labia :scusthov:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
talkin bout Hannibal

Oh.

He's completely insane, but he's also brilliant. So he can rationalize and explain why he does what he does....and it somewhat makes sense, despite being pure :demonic:

For example:

tumblr_mnbs5ww7wM1rdvnhso1_500.gif

Regardless of how you feel about what he's saying, it makes logical sense. Hannibal just takes it a step further, and acts it out. Insanity is basically the difference between entertaining those thoughts, and acting them out.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Oh.

He's completely insane, but he's also brilliant. So he can rationalize and explain why he does what he does....and it somewhat makes sense, despite being pure :demonic:

For example:

tumblr_mnbs5ww7wM1rdvnhso1_500.gif

Regardless of how you feel about what he's saying, it makes logical sense. Hannibal just takes it a step further, and acts it out. Insanity is basically the difference between entertaining those thoughts, and acting them out.

Fred.
so he IS crazy?
i dont know
someone that smart its hard for me to just up and throw that lunatic label on em
he is conscience of what hes doing
he even takes pleasure in alot of it
he HAS to be somewhat crazy
i think Hannibal is one of the most interesting characters in my lifetime
i be fukked up tryna figure this guy out

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so he IS crazy?
i dont know
someone that smart its hard for me to just up and throw that lunatic label on em
he is conscience of what hes doing
he even takes pleasure in alot of it
he HAS to be somewhat crazy
i think Hannibal is one of the most interesting characters in my lifetime
i be fukked up tryna figure this guy out

Let me give you an example breh.
We're hanging out, talking about life. I hit you with the quote from above that Hannibal said. You're sitting there like :ohhh: because it's deep.

Later that night you hit the club to holler at some hoes.

Later that night I go kill somebody and eat their leg.

That's the difference between Hannibal and a sane person. Everything he says makes perfect sense, but a sane person wouldn't actually act on it.

Lastly, this version of Hannibal is based on the Devil, which is why he's always tempting people to do crazy shyt. He tried to get Abigail to embrace her serial killer heritage, he tried to get Will to admit he liked killing Garrett Jacob Hobbs, he facilitated the murder of Mason Verger by telling Margo and Alana he'd take the blame, etc.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
We're hanging out, talking about life. I hit you with the quote from above that Hannibal said. You're sitting there like :ohhh: because it's deep.

That's the difference between Hannibal and a sane person. Everything he says makes perfect sense, but a sane person wouldn't actually act on it.

Lastly, this version of Hannibal is based on the Devil, which is why he's always tempting people to do crazy shyt. He tried to get Abigail to embrace her serial killer heritage, he tried to get Will to admit he liked killing Garrett Jacob Hobbs, he facilitated the murder of Mason Verger by telling Margo and Alana he'd take the blame, etc.

Fred.
:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Fred.
alotta me appreciates his crazy tho
not for the show but for the fact that hes really willing to bend the laws however he feels fit
like whether hes crazy or not i always looked at Hannibal as this guy whos like "yeah i know this is wrong but so what!"

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hannibal's a lot like the joker without the face paint and scars...

He is crazy as fukk but not completely insane imo...He gets off on munipulating people just as much as eating them...He's an anarchist who wants to watch the world burn and bbq human body parts in the fire...

The Red Dragon dude is completely insane, he thinks he's a fukking dragon and cannot control himself...Hannibal does control his madness, in fact he is ALWAYS in control...If he wasn't Alana, Will and Jack would of all been killed in season one...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
alotta me appreciates his crazy tho
not for the show but for the fact that hes really willing to bend the laws however he feels fit
like whether hes crazy or not i always looked at Hannibal as this guy whos like "yeah i know this is wrong but so what!"

I agree breh. That's why episode 8 was so ill. Dude is incarcerated and his mind is so beyond normal people he's sitting in a church listening to singing. :wow:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Free Hannibal.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I agree breh. That's why episode 8 was so ill. Dude is incarcerated and his mind is so beyond normal people he's sitting in a church listening to singing. :wow:

Fred.
he learned from the best

andy-dufresne-secret-artist.jpg

HEYWOOD: Couldn't play somethin' good, huh? Hank Williams?

ANDY: They broke the door down before I could take requests.

FLOYD: Was it worth two weeks in the hole?

ANDY: Easiest time I ever did.

HEYWOOD: shyt. No such thing as easy time in the hole. A week seems like a year.

ANDY: I had Mr. Mozart to keep me company. Hardly felt the time at all.

RED: Oh, they let you tote that record player down there, huh? I could'a swore they confiscated that stuff.

ANDY: The music was here... and here. That's the one thing they can't confiscate, not ever. That's the beauty of it.