The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I was waiting for the camera to pull back and reveal he works the cash register at the same barber shop from "The Chapelle Show"

thefuuuu_zpsb807a3d4.gif

Fred.

LMFAO

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2. Will is a sociopath, same as Hannibal but obviously less dangerous. He showed more concern for the dog than the entire family that died.

Fred.
I don't know if I took it that way. I thought he felt like it could help the case if he knew what happened to the dog

I dunno tho

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if I took it that way. I thought he felt like it could help the case if he knew what happened to the dog

I dunno tho

The dog was at the vet during the murders.

Will said "what's going to happen to it?", since the family is dead.

Fred.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The dog was at the vet during the murders.

Will said "what's going to happen to it?", since the family is dead.

Fred.
yeah, I think that was a sign to Will that the killer may know the victims he's picking and it's not random

I'd have to watch it again to see though, but I thought he took some clue from that

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah, I think that was a sign to Will that the killer may know the victims he's picking and it's not random

I'd have to watch it again to see though, but I thought he took some clue from that

I'm open to any theory. :manny:

The other family didn't have a dog though. Will only did his "design" shyt on one of them. Maybe he'll do it for the other family next episode.

Aside from them both dying around lunar cycles I don't see a pattern though. Unless he's like The Trinity Killer from "Dexter" and picks family with a certain make up.

Fred.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm open to any theory. :manny:

The other family didn't have a dog though. Will only did his "design" shyt on one of them. Maybe he'll do it for the other family next episode.

Aside from them both dying around lunar cycles I don't see a pattern though. Unless he's like The Trinity Killer from "Dexter" and picks family with a certain make up.

Fred.
Well just what we know from the books/movie, we know they aren't chosen at random. I think Will inferred that since he chose to attack them the night they happened to have their dog at the vet. Too big of a coincidence

I was way too baked when I watch this one anyways, I need to rewatch

Last edited:
  • Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was way too baked when I watch this one anyways, I need to rewatch

Well....and I'll spoil this because it's from the novels....

In the original story he's a film developer and he picks families from their home movies that he edits. But it's 2015 and everything is digital. So I'm not sure how they would tie that into the current story. He does have old school film equipment though, we seen it.

Fred.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

In the original story he's a film developer and he picks families from their home movies that he edits. But it's 2015 and everything is digital. So I'm not sure how they would tie that into the current story. He does have old school film equipment though, we seen it.

Fred.
I put my post in Spoilers too if you want to update the post you quoted from me. I realized I could be giving something away

• Dap

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.
Yeah, while watching the episode, I remembered how he picked his victims and I started trying to figure out how they would do it in 2015. Can't be that many people dropping off film anymore.

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We have the names of the rest of the episodes this season. 8-12 is named after William Blake paintings, the finale is from Revelations 6:16

8. "The Great Red Dragon...."
9. "And The Woman Clothed With The Sun...."
10. "And The Woman Clothed In The Sun...."
11. "And The Beast From The Sea...."
12. "The Number Of The Beast Is 666"
13. "The Wrath Of The Lamb"

:ohhh: at the lamb reference.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We have the names of the rest of the episodes this season. 8-12 is named after William Blake paintings, the finale is from Revelations 6:16

8. "The Great Red Dragon...."
9. "And The Woman Clothed With The Sun...."
10. "And The Woman Clothed In The Sun...."
11. "And The Beast From The Sea...."
12. "The Number Of The Beast Is 666"
13. "The Wrath Of The Lamb"

:ohhh: at the lamb reference.

Fred.

This show is too dope :banderas:

• Dap

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Based on the pace they're moving, I'm pretty confident that they'll finish up the Red Dragon storyline by the end of the season. I'm so glad they weren't planning on leaving that as a cliffhanger for next year.

Looking back, I'm wondering if they made a mistake (ratings wise, not artistically) by starting the season with Hannibal on the run in Italy instead of behind bars. As Chilton would say, the first half of the season had too many "fancy allusions and fussy aesthetics" for the masses to appreciate. Looks like the rest of the episodes are going to be a bit more conventional.

Still, I'm looking forward to/dreading to see what Fuller will do with this:

I'm expecting that Tara from True Blood will see the world is some kind of psychedelic sonar vision.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Based on the pace they're moving, I'm pretty confident that they'll finish up the Red Dragon storyline by the end of the season. I'm so glad they weren't planning on leaving that as a cliffhanger for next year.

Looking back, I'm wondering if they made a mistake (ratings wise, not artistically) by starting the season with Hannibal on the run in Italy instead of behind bars. As Chilton would say, the first half of the season had too many "fancy allusions and fussy aesthetics" for the masses to appreciate. Looks like the rest of the episodes are going to be a bit more conventional.

Still, I'm looking forward to/dreading to see what Fuller will do with this:

I'm expecting that Tara from True Blood will see the world is some kind of psychedelic sonar vision.

The show was doomed either way because the first half of the season was up against the NBA Finals.

That aside, I agree. They could've just as easily did The Red Dragon arc first and then did the stuff in Italy. Although this is easy to say with no knowledge of the finale. If this year's finale is like last year, that would fukk up the entire flow of the season as the 6th episode as opposed to the 13th.

Lastly, there is no cliff hanger. Well, no more than last year. If this is the last we see of the show it was written as a series finale.

Fred.