The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If a single episode fell below a certain thresh hold NBC told Fuller they'd cancel it. From what I understand the guy in charge of scheduling wasn't a fan of the show and wanted it gone.

Fred.
That guy should be immediately fired...

NBC is going to regret this idiotic move big time...

I don't know what the ratings are but I feel like the shows popularity has risen since it got canceled...I put three people on it already and they couldn't believe a) this show is on NBC and b) those retards canceled it...

I pray Netflix makes a bid and wins...a NR Hannibal...:ohlawd:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That guy should be immediately fired...

NBC is going to regret this idiotic move big time...

I don't know what the ratings are but I feel like the shows popularity has risen since it got canceled...I put three people on it already and they couldn't believe a) this show is on NBC and b) those retards canceled it...

I pray Netflix makes a bid and wins...a NR Hannibal...:ohlawd:

I'm sure they already regret it on some level. Ironically they renewed "Aquarius" and canceled "Hannibal". "Aquarius" ratings have been steadily declining, so they moved it to Saturday too. And it now has lower ratings than "Hannibal". :mjlol:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Don't know what show is better this year between this and Mr robot :patrice:

Has anyone did a psychoanalysis of this version of Hannibal in real life :heh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Don't know what show is better this year between this and Mr robot :patrice:

Has anyone did a psychoanalysis of this version of Hannibal in real life :heh:
I take mr robot. If only because it feels fresher. The italy episode that ended with jack and hannibals fight was an amazing ep though maybe best of the year

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I DVR'd the original "Manhunter" a few months ago, but I still haven't watched it. I have to make a point to watch it before the Red Dragon arc starts next week.

Its a weird experience watching this show with Manhunter fresh in my mind. I was actually able to actually recite some of the dialog word-for-word (e.g. "Have you ever seen blood in the moonlight? It appears quite black"). But the context of the dialog is totally different on the show than in the movie.

cant wait to see what he does to Freddy lounds

they said they found a chunk of mirror in her labia :scusthov:
I was kind of hoping they were using the word "labia" in the medical context to mean oral lips, but with this show I'm not sure.

They've already used the "burning wheelchair" scene, so I'm sure they'll come up with something even more :demonic:.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hugh Dancy officially leaves ‘Hannibal’ behind, joins Aaron Paul’s new @hulu series: 'Hannibal' Star Hugh Dancy Joins Hulu Faith Drama 'The Way'

:sadbron:

This doesn't really have any bearing on anything either way. If "Hannibal" was going to move forward it wouldn't be for another year, year and a half due to Fuller working on "American Gods".

At Comic-Con Hugh Dancy basically said "give me a call, and I'm there" so he's waiting on Fuller.

Fred.