The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Memory palace is dope as fukk. Great way to make the locked up Hannibal unique. Hes still hosting dinner parties and living life as far as he's concerned. Plus it keeps Hannibals suits in play :banderas:

I thought it was dope how he was being handcuffed, examined, locked up....but in his mind he's sitting in church listening to singing. Shows how he gives no fukks.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
9/10 would watch again:feedme:

I did. :youngsabo:

Watched it 2 days ago from the overseas leak, then watched again live tonight.

Did you guys notice Will's dragon wings?

dragonwings_zpsrl1txenf.png

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Memory palace is dope as fukk. Great way to make the locked up Hannibal unique. Hes still hosting dinner parties and living life as far as he's concerned. Plus it keeps Hannibals suits in play :banderas:

I'm actually slightly confused about his cell. Is he really in a plain white cell like in "Manhunter," but just imagining that its decorated the way we see it on camera?

I also thought it was kind of weird that they let him have a pencil. Don't they know WHO they have? Everyone in this hospital seems much less scared of Hannibal than in any other version of this story (and much less scared than they should be.)

Slightly off topic:
I watched today's episode back-to-back after watching "Manhunter" today. While watching Manhunter, I thought "Isn't that Frankie Faison from The Wire and Banshee?" So, I looked him up in IMDB:
Frankie Faison - IMDb

Turns out, Frankie Faison has been in:
Manhunter,The Silence of the Lambs,Hannibal,AND Red Dragon

They need to get him on the TV show, just to make it complete.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually slightly confused about his cell. Is he really in a plain white cell like in "Manhunter," but just imagining that its decorated the way we see it on camera?

I also thought it was kind of weird that they let him have a pencil. Don't they know WHO they have? Everyone in this hospital seems much less scared of Hannibal than in any other version of this story (and much less scared than they should be.)

I assume that's his real cell. Keep in mind he is a major draw for Chilton, he's basically a celebrity. Even Alana was talking about Hannibal writing an article for The American Journal Of Psychiatry. So they designed his cell around the fact that he's a "gentleman" serial killer.

As far as the pencil I'm going to assume they're slacking because it's 3 years later and he hasn't done shyt but draw and read books.

Fred.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
At first the memory palace of Hannibal had me like :dwillhuh:, but after realizing just how strong his visualization game is :ehh:.

Hate they had to drag my man Will back into the game. Dude just can't chill with his dogs and have a normal domestic life :francis:.

Even so, when he went into the crime scene and the whole reverse pendulum started, ending with "This is my design" , I marked out a little like I was watching an old episode of WWF Raw and I heard the glass shatter from Austin's theme music :ooh:.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will using his talent yet again gave me chills.
Yep, it's been a while and it was so well done. This show is fukking great

Like I've said in the past, the grotesque nature sometimes makes it hard on me but holy shyt... this show is so well crafted and executed

What a great episode this was