The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
closed my eyes to scroll down...just wanna post that I just seen that 10/10 from IGN.....oh it's lit like that???!?!?!?!

:wow:

bout to watch it in a few

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hannibal trolled Will :deadmanny:

i remember reading somewhere about that shyt in Germany
they said there was actual video of it
some of the law enforcement and jurors had to get therapy after seeing it :merchant:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It's so obvious at this point that will and Hannibal's relationship is borderline gay. And I took Hannibal as the crazy gf thinking if I get locked up will can always come and see me :snoop:

This season might be the best one.

I have a slight problem with how passive Will is this season. In every other version of the story, Will is supposed to be the guy that caught Hannibal. On the show, Miriam Lass was the first cop to figure out who Hannibal was, Jack Crawford gets the credit for bringing him in, and in reality Hannibal was only caught because he gave himself up just to mess with Will's mind some more.

I DVR'd the original "Manhunter" a few months ago, but I still haven't watched it. I have to make a point to watch it before the Red Dragon arc starts next week.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Holy fukk....:wow:

This only the halfway point of the season....nikka WHAT!!!!!

:blessed:

Mason was a fukkin savage...Imma miss that funny muthafukka.

Cordell was a demon too. Sheesh. Hannibal giving him the work he had planned for will made me :blessed: getting your face sliced off with no anesthesia gotta be the worst.

Team fake lesbo got a nice win at the end with mason. Salute to those brehettes. Margot should have done worst to mason tho....the nikka put her seed in a fukkin pig. This show is wild.

The ending was dope how it closes the Hannibal chapter. Can't wait for the red dragon half of the season to start.

Please someone pick this show up. We need 5 seasons.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Episode felt like a finale :merchant:

Great stuff

I hope Fuller had planned to wrap up the Red Dragon storyline with no cliff hangers .... only 5 episodes to tell an entire story, doesnt seem enough for how this show likes to pace itself

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Episode felt like a finale :merchant:

Great stuff

I hope Fuller had planned to wrap up the Red Dragon storyline with no cliff hangers .... only 5 episodes to tell an entire story, doesnt seem enough for how this show likes to pace itself

He's written every season as if it's the last. Season 1, Hannibal frames Will. Season 2, Hannibal murders the entire cast and dips. Season 3 = ????

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a slight problem with how passive Will is this season. In every other version of the story, Will is supposed to be the guy that caught Hannibal. On the show, Miriam Lass was the first cop to figure out who Hannibal was, Jack Crawford gets the credit for bringing him in, and in reality Hannibal was only caught because he gave himself up just to mess with Will's mind some more.

I DVR'd the original "Manhunter" a few months ago, but I still haven't watched it. I have to make a point to watch it before the Red Dragon arc starts next week.

I disagree breh.

Will would've murdered Hannibal in broad day light if not for Chiyoh shooting him. And prior to that his entire arc was finding Hannibal so he could kill him.

I'm not sure how much more proactive he could be. Granted, in the end Hannibal had to save him but the show is called "Hannibal".

Fred.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's written every season as if it's the last. Season 1, Hannibal frames Will. Season 2, Hannibal murders the entire cast and dips. Season 3 = ????

Fred.
I cant wait to see Mads finally get to portray Lecter behind bars

I caught a 5 min, extended preview and it looks dope. This season has been fantastic imo

I have been getting a bit :merchant: (and not necessarily in a good way) at some of the scenes tho ... the baby in the pig ... .was difficult lol

Also the Chiyo character never really did it for me

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I'm not sold on is why Allana didn't seem to give a fukk about Will, is it because she thought he had partnered up with Hannibal?

She gave a fukk but at first she was indifferent to him being there because she aligned with Mason and Margot to capture/kill Hannibal. She didn't make Will's dumb ass be there when it happened, that was his fault. Will could've sat his ass in the U.S. with his dogs and minded his own business.

Even then she asked Hannibal to save him.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They edited it to make it look like he really cut Will's face off too, these dudes are vile mang :sadcam:

And Hannibal kind of lost his cool when they had him tied down like that, but he had both chicks in the house drawn to him anyway.

Only thing I'm not sold on is why Allana didn't seem to give a fukk about Will, is it because she thought he had partnered up with Hannibal?
she wanted to catch hannibal for herself.. he promised to kill her... and is still promising to kill her as we see in this episode... so she wants him dead

but she never guessed will would be there at the same time and get caught... by the time he's at the house, it's too late...

but she gives a lot of fukks... the ONLY reason she saved hannibal was so he could save will... she even made him promise, knowing he always keeps his promises (to save will, and kill her)

she's fukked up in the head now, till mad probably that will let him go (called him to warn him) but still she got him free when it counted

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Side note, the note book full of math equations is from the novel "Hannibal". Although in the context of the show the quote is obviously referring to Hannibal trying to "fix the teacup" with Abigail and Will:

“The few mathematicians who could follow him might say his equations begin brilliantly and then decline, doomed by wishful thinking: Dr. Lecter wants time to reverse – no longer should increasing entropy mark the direction of time.”

Fred.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
caught up on a few episodes last night..last episode i watched was Dolce (Episode 6)
a few things...

show is still shot lovely and my motherland, Italy looking beautiful as ever.

:whoo: at Don Savastano from Gomorra's death.

as far as Dr. Bloom...
never thought anything of her looks wise but this season i'm attracted and then topped off with a dyke scene.

not sure about this new Mason Verger though :patrice: