The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Brehs please tell wtf is going on, (can't risk reading a spoiler). ... why is this on Saturday now ? Is this the last season? is the show utopia status.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs please tell wtf is going on, (can't risk reading a spoiler). ... why is this on Saturday now ? Is this the last season? is the show utopia status.

NBC cancelled the show, but they don't currently have anything as cost effective to air so they're letting the season finish. After today there is 6 more episodes left.

Since they're not really making any money off the series now, they moved it to Saturday and put some bullshyt Dateline show on Thursdays.

As far as, "is this the last season?"....that is currently unknown. Netflix couldn't pick it up because Amazon owns the streaming rights to it....Amazon wanted to pick it up but they wanted the next season too soon. So as of right now this is the last season. It could still be picked up but it's going to be a long, long time until we seen next season, even if it does get saved. They were talking about 18+ months from now.

Fred.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive been outta town, 2 episodes behind

Sounds like I have some fukkery ahead?

200.gif

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
NBC cancelled the show, but they don't currently have anything as cost effective to air so they're letting the season finish. After today there is 6 more episodes left.

Since they're not really making any money off the series now, they moved it to Saturday and put some bullshyt Dateline show on Thursdays.

As far as, "is this the last season?"....that is currently unknown. Netflix couldn't pick it up because Amazon owns the streaming rights to it....Amazon wanted to pick it up but they wanted the next season too soon. So as of right now this is the last season. It could still be picked up but it's going to be a long, long time until we seen next season, even if it does get saved. They were talking about 18+ months from now.

Fred.
:ohhh::mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This episode was :whew:. Where do you even begin :wow:. It is easily one of my favorite shows on TV, but this was a perfect episode as to why this show isn't for everyone. You really do have to have the appetite for it.

I mean this demon Mason put her eggs in a fukking hog :damn:. Margo looking at the sonogram like :mjcry:. So happy to see the eel go through is mouth and kill him.

Cordell talking about how he is going to feed Hannibal to Mason and how he is going to cut off Will's face with no anesthesia was chilling.

Mason was a true demon, but can't lie and say I didn't find him funny. The whole story about the cannibal killing his friend and Mason like -why go through all the trouble just to overcook the penis :deadrose:.

Will breaking up with Hannibal like a crazy girlfriend, only for Hannibal to :troll:at the end.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
They edited it to make it look like he really cut Will's face off too, these dudes are vile mang :sadcam:

And Hannibal kind of lost his cool when they had him tied down like that, but he had both chicks in the house drawn to him anyway.

Only thing I'm not sold on is why Allana didn't seem to give a fukk about Will, is it because she thought he had partnered up with Hannibal?

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This episode was :whew:. Where do you even begin :wow:. It is easily one of my favorite shows on TV, but this was a perfect episode as to why this show isn't for everyone. You really do have to have the appetite for it.

I mean this demon Mason put her eggs in a fukking hog :damn:. Margo looking at the sonogram like :mjcry:. So happy to see the eel go through is mouth and kill him.

Cordell talking about how he is going to feed Hannibal to Mason and how he is going to cut off Will's face with no anesthesia was chilling.

Mason was a true demon, but can't lie and say I didn't find him funny. The whole story about the cannibal killing his friend and Mason like -why go through all the trouble just to overcook the penis :deadrose:.

Will breaking up with Hannibal like a crazy girlfriend, only for Hannibal to :troll:at the end.

It's so obvious at this point that will and Hannibal's relationship is borderline gay. And I took Hannibal as the crazy gf thinking if I get locked up will can always come and see me :snoop:

This season might be the best one.