The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo is this s h i t really on Saturdays now?! LOL they said f u c k this show with the quickness. Holy s h i t that's funny.

Chiyoh chan is my baby girl. Still tight they murked Beverly like that. Since when is Alana homosexual? Also Margot for that matter? They are some attractive White women. Dope take on the sex scene. I guess women really do know their bodies the best.

Jack out hands on Hannibal, LOL. He better not murder Alana. We ain't never cool again if that goes down.

EDIT: Mason had hell GOAT one liners and facial expressions talking about uterus (it's plural) and if she knew of any good ones laying around. Cordell a snitch listening to adults have sex and keeping tabs in his phone.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ayo is this s h i t really on Saturdays now?! LOL they said f u c k this show with the quickness. Holy s h i t that's funny.

Chiyoh chan is my baby girl. Still tight they murked Beverly like that. Since when is Alana homosexual? Also Margot for that matter? They are some attractive White women. Dope take on the sex scene. I guess women really do know their bodies the best.

Jack out hands on Hannibal, LOL. He better not murder Alana. We ain't never cool again if that goes down.

EDIT: Mason had hell GOAT one liners and facial expressions talking about uterus (it's plural) and if she knew of any good ones laying around. Cordell a snitch listening to adults have sex and keeping tabs in his phone.

Margot been a lesbian since the books but the Alana situation is kinda odd because in the books it's Alan Bloom, a man. So the character was partially created for the show.

Fred.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I just caught up....and Digestivo is :merchant::wow::ohlawd: status

Ranks up with Season 2 finale for me

Can't wait for Red Dragon, got me feeling all
giphy.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No spoilers or dry spoilers :ufdup:

I aint watching this shyt on no computer:sansascust:

That's why I like these smaller show threads. Nobody here violated last week when half of the fans couldn't watch it Thursday. Cats either didn't discuss it at all or waited until Saturday with everyone else.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In the mean time let's rewatch the 5 minute trailer for tonight's episode "The Great Red Dragon":

Fred.