The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My brain still can't fathom putting a seed in a pig.

8fGaY.gif

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
catching up on all the episodes, havent watched with the brehs since episode 2 :wow:

edit:
episode 3:nikka stabbed this nikka in his dome at the dinner table :why: why does he do this shyt, i know it has to be a chore to clean that shyt up :snoop:
episode 4: Larry's wife :mjcry:
episode 5: verger talking to bloom about how she taste to hannibal :deadmanny: that scene with hannibal showing him his ancestor :russ: and :lupe: at the same time. damn this show is brilliant. dammit nikka once you seen him fall out the window and catch the body you shoulda been out the door to meet him on the ground like :cape: instead of there standing looking like :ohhh:

episode 6: lol at larry, "i aint een mad at you :manny: ". "waving it around like a loaded pistol" :deadmanny: this show got jokes on jokes. hes under the table noooo :damn:

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone catch the Freddie Lounds reference? :pachaha:

Its seriously starting to sink in how much Im going to miss this show brehs...

Season 3 could possibly end up being my single favorite season of any show, ever. I loved seasons of GoT, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk, The Wire...but I cant say that I enjoyed every single episode as its own entity like on this show. I appreciated slower episodes of those shows because they put things in context and move things forward, but EVERY episode of this season has been unadulterated isolated audio/visual CRACK :sadbron:

Perfect writing. Brilliantly subtle and nuanced acting. Gorgeous locations and creative visuals that challenge television as a format for what he have grown to expect....I could go on and on mane...