The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Damn, I really hope someone picks this up :damn:

I get why its canceled though, it is not the kind of show you see when flipping channels and immediately go :leon:
I recommended this to so many people and only one of them actually made it past season 1 :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
In this day and age, I'm fairly confident the show will get picked up somewhere else. From what I've read, Amazon Prime seems like the likely candidate because they already own the streaming rights for the show currently (a potential stumbling block for Netflix as they would likely want access to previous seasons). Picking up Hannibal would get them some much needed buzz and goodwill if they really want to be a player in the streaming game. Outside of Transparent, they haven't really gotten much traction for their original shows.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Honestly, even though this is my favorite current show (ahead of GoT, etc.) I won't be upset as long as we get a complete 3rd season. If they wrap up their version of "Red Dragon" I'll be happy, I DON'T need a rehash of "Silence of the Lambs" at all.

40 Episodes is plenty for a high-quality show.
6uq1rat.gif

i mean we have seen everything else... then there's the huge problem of them still not owning the rights to clarece starling either

this is really the only parts we've never seen on film... hannibal being an actual doctor and how he got found out and caught by will in the first place

but damn... i'd never be saying that if it wasn't cancelled :mjcry:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its inevitable that NBC is going to cancel this, no chance it gets a 4th season on NBC, the ratings are just not there

only question is whether someone else picks it up...
Well I certainly didnt think it would be announced the same day as this post ... :francis:

Obviously not surprised in the least bit, there was no chance NBC was going to pick up season 4 with those ratings

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im going to enjoy the fukk outta the last 10 episodes

Hopefully Fuller takes the show to a new level to close this season

If this show ended on a peak higher than season 2, I could almost be satisfied with its greatness

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#SaveHannibal is getting like 50 new tweets a minute on twitter right now :whoo:

I can only imagine it was even more yesterday

Im seeing ALOT of international support ... damn.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the online support Im seeing on twitter right now ... my goodness

I would be SHOCKED if this doesnt get picked up by a streaming service, especially considering Fuller already has season 4 mapped out

I just hope Fuller stays connected to the show, Id fear a drop off if he shifted his focus to his new show on Starz (cant blame him though)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
In this day and age, I'm fairly confident the show will get picked up somewhere else. From what I've read, Amazon Prime seems like the likely candidate because they already own the streaming rights for the show currently (a potential stumbling block for Netflix as they would likely want access to previous seasons). Picking up Hannibal would get them some much needed buzz and goodwill if they really want to be a player in the streaming game. Outside of Transparent, they haven't really gotten much traction for their original shows.

For selfish reasons, I hope it doesn't go to Amazon Prime. Because that would force me to sign up. I'd rather it go to something I'm already paying for, like Netflix or Starz.

If they choose to continue the show, I hope it doesn't go to a station with commercials.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For selfish reasons, I hope it doesn't go to Amazon Prime. Because that would force me to sign up. I'd rather it go to something I'm already paying for, like Netflix or Starz.

If they choose to continue the show, I hope it doesn't go to a station with commercials.

Eh, that's not really a problem. I have Amazon Prime but you'd be able to get the episodes off the internet, anyway.

Amazon/Hulu is looking like the most likely candidate because they already own the streaming rights.

Fred.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hannibal up against the NBA Draft this week :to:

(not that it matters anymore)

Ill turn the TV in my room on NBC out of respect tho :francis:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, even though this is my favorite current show (ahead of GoT, etc.) I won't be upset as long as we get a complete 3rd season. If they wrap up their version of "Red Dragon" I'll be happy, I DON'T need a rehash of "Silence of the Lambs" at all.

40 Episodes is plenty for a high-quality show.
agreed. No need to be too ambitious. I'm not trying to see Hannibal grow a beard and become a lumberjack at the end