The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I have no idea why anyone is genuinely worried about the show's survival. There's no need to be.

It does fantastic internationally, and most don't even know that Sony basically funds and distributes the program to begin with.

The show will continue. If anything, it's exciting to see if the show will reach a more reliable and receptive audience with Netflix or Amazon next year.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have no idea why anyone is genuinely worried about the show's survival. There's no need to be.

It does fantastic internationally, and most don't even know that Sony basically funds and distributes the program to begin with.

The show will continue. If anything, it's exciting to see if the show will reach a more reliable and receptive audience with Netflix or Amazon next year.
If bryan fuller isnt back then whats the point? I mean,I could keep an open mind for a new showrunner sure but bryan fullers DNA is all over this show. Its not the same show without him running it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully Amazon or Netflix picks it up. Although without Bryan fuller it might be a different show
Brehs....from that article Im not sure Bryan Fuller wants to continue with it

fukk this shyt
If bryan fuller isnt back then whats the point? I mean,I could keep an open mind for a new showrunner sure but bryan fullers DNA is all over this show. Its not the same show without him running it.

Bryan Fuller is currently on Twitter actively campaigning to move the show to another network/VOD. Not sure where it came from that he's leaving the show.

I realize he has "American Gods" but that schedule doesn't necessarily overlap with a season 4, if it happens.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Bryan Fuller is currently on Twitter actively campaigning to move the show to another network/VOD. Not sure where it came from that he's leaving the show.

I realize he has "American Gods" but that schedule doesn't necessarily overlap with a season 4, if it happens.

Fred.
I :mjlol: at #fannibal

We will be back

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:mjcry:If the fans bring this shyt back I might have to finish (skip) that first season and watch the 2nd and 3rd..
NBC known to fukk with classic shows.:wtb:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Lol you're saying that like the show was high rated to begin with tho breh..It's been on the bubble since season 1:whoknows: hopefully someone picks it up and we can continue to eat
Yea but I think they let the critical hype of Season 2 get to them . This was a show whose first two seasons were on Friday night. When most people are not even home. And then they moved it to Thursday primetime