The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, gunn might have the juice that DC needs.

I was fully expecting this movie to be mid, and left feeling like not only is it the best marvel movie to drop in years, it was just a good movie.

It was a clear reminder that I actually haven't really enjoyed a marvel movie at it's core in a few years.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But that's not that Gamora. Point blank. fukking case close. Beating it on her like she isn't a person is so disgusting. Playing it off as some irrational person that's in love is such a fukk low ass cop out. Shouldn't be that hard to wrap your head around at all.
I mean it technically is her, but just the one he knows or shares experiences with.

The movie does a good job to show that core of her character is still there, just not the person that had experiences with Peter that had them fall in love.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The way they wrote and portrayed the High Evolutionary character had me wanting to see this guy get one of the worst deaths in history

They made him an animal abuser and a human trafficker. He was easy to hate.

When they showed them nikkas tossing animals around I was like “damn they really selling the evil huh?” :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean it technically is her, but just the one he knows or shares experiences with.

The movie does a good job to show that core of her character is still there, just not the person that had experiences with Peter that had them fall in love.
Just let it go. Dude is a brick. They did it fine showing both sides.There was acknowledgment on both sides how she isn’t the woman who he’s in love with and how she see’s how she could’ve fallen in love with him at the end.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wakanda Forever had a higher RT score and was only 1% lower in the audience score… and it made more money than this, but because it dropped in Phase 4 and Boseman died and they didn’t recast, this movie is getting more praise :snoop:
Certain contingent of the fans just couldn't get past not recasting. It's unfortunate, Coogler did his thing against terrible conditions.