The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Noticing the discussion around the High Evolutionary being that he's pure evil and utterly detestable. And so many in the audience saying that they despise him because he's so evil because he experimented on and harmed animals.

Which wasn't how the talk around Thanos went. And he wiped out half of the Universe. And personally tossed Gamora, Loki, and Vision in the bushes.

But many said Thanos did nothing wrong.

It just seems odd :mjpls:

Because why is there a difference in how they're talked about? :mjpls:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not only this feels like the end of an era with the team
going their separate ways
but this feels like the swan song of the charming MCU films pre-Pandemic. Basically, the farewell of people liking James Gunn's storytelling skills in the MCU, so now MCU stans are left with the undesirable directors and :francis: type characters.

But yeah, this film was gut-wrenching at its backstory for Rocket. :mjcry:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Gonna do a half day at work and go catch this in Dolby at AMC afterwards. Got that free large popcorn from T-Mobile Tuesday earlier this week. Gonna be a good Friday.

Edit: Just got out of the theater. I dug it but I don’t know that I can say this is the best in the trilogy. I’d probably put the OG above this. Dope sendoff though for these characters.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
James Gunn does a good job of balancing all the rotating parts. The action scenes and soundtrack are great and the comedy doesn’t wear out it’s welcome like other MCU movies.

Rockets backstory :mjcry:

Superman is in good hands with Gunn.

Goat Superman movie incoming:wow:

Gunn just knows how to make likeable characters. When you can do that,it makes it alot easier to cover up a movies flaws.