The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Gunn got the juice. :wow:

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 posting the best second weekend hold for a Marvel Cinematic Universe title post-pandemic at a great -51% with $58M. That’s better than the -55% second weekend holds of the two previous GOTG movies. After a lower-than-usual MCU summer start last weekend of $118.4M, that A CinemaScore is showing its value for the final James Gunn-directed title in the franchise.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Noticing the discussion around the High Evolutionary being that he's pure evil and utterly detestable. And so many in the audience saying that they despise him because he's so evil because he experimented on and harmed animals.

Which wasn't how the talk around Thanos went. And he wiped out half of the Universe. And personally tossed Gamora, Loki, and Vision in the bushes.

But many said Thanos did nothing wrong.

It just seems odd :mjpls:

Because why is there a difference in how they're talked about? :mjpls:
I did think it was slightly weird how much people were saying how much they hated this guy on the internet
it's why I respect Gunn for showing how cool the actor is in real life and emphasizing that he's just playing a character

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Just got out of the theater about an hour ago, this shyt tugged at your heart the whole time. Nice film, don't know where I'd rank it as far as GOTG films as I'd have to watch them back again cause I haven't seen either in a long time. I'm a Gunn fan and I usually like what he puts out. Nice sendoff for the OG team, best Marvel movie in a minute, I see myself running this one back before I do the most recent Ant-Man flick. Thought Warlock was gonna have more of an impact (aside from the big fight at the beginning) but it looks like he's gonna be in the new iteration of the team so we'll see.

Edit: Almost forgot, hallway fight was fiyah

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the goal was to make the saddest marvel movie, mission accomplished.

Marvel has perfected hallway action scenes.

I can see why Batista is over this shyt being called an idiot the entire movie. Such a hard left from his character in the first GOTG.

I’m not familiar with Adam Warlock but he seemed pointless for this.

Who is the little girl in the new Guardians squad?

The emphasis on cute animals, Disney/Marvel bout to make a grip on those.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Why the fukk was Peter so fukking entitled to Gamora falling in love with him... Dude... Why don't you try to actually work on rekindling your love instead of being a whole ass bytch. Comes off as cringe and fukking creepy.
I definitely agree. How many times does she have to tell this dude to fall back? It wasn’t even funny, just annoying.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why the fukk was Peter so fukking entitled to Gamora falling in love with him... Dude... Why don't you try to actually work on rekindling your love instead of being a whole ass bytch. Comes off as cringe and fukking creepy.

Because they were in love and he still thinks somewhere inside of her is that Gamora. Not really too difficult to understand. Near the end he arrives at the conclusion that it ain't happening.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been avoiding all discussion about this movie and only watched the initial trailer.

Havent seen any of the High Evolutionary talk but come on brehs, he’s easily one of the most unlikable villains.

But thats a testament to the actor and how he was written, aside from the animal torture he didnt have any redeeming qualities. He wasnt charming, he wasnt funny, he didnt have a goal where one would be like hmmm i can see it from his pov.

He’s what one would want in a villain.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Used to watch this dude’s reviews back in the day and then around the time Trump came into the picture his content slowly changed.

Dude was bytching and moaning about “The Last Of Us.” And now he’s gone viral for this…damn shame..

I could never stand watching this clown for more than a few minutes. I hate overly goofy ni66as. :scust:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Because they were in love and he still thinks somewhere inside of her is that Gamora. Not really too difficult to understand. Near the end he arrives at the conclusion that it ain't happening.
But that's not that Gamora. Point blank. fukking case close. Beating it on her like she isn't a person is so disgusting. Playing it off as some irrational person that's in love is such a fukk low ass cop out. Shouldn't be that hard to wrap your head around at all.