The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I loved it but I would have loved it even more if he just said "FAMILY."
that's why i hated it, tbh.
i seperated Groot from Vin a long time ago. if you think about it he's only said "i am groot" with Vin's voice like half the time he's been around b/c he was a baby and a teen, but when he said "I love you guys" it was like Dom Torreto just walked into the scene. i found it so jarring for some reason. not because Groot said something else, b/c it was just so strongly vin diesel.
i realize this makes very little sense

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that's why i hated it, tbh.
i seperated Groot from Vin a long time ago. if you think about it he's only said "i am groot" with Vin's voice like half the time he's been around b/c he was a baby and a teen, but when he said "I love you guys" it was like Dom Torreto just walked into the scene. i found it so jarring for some reason. not because Groot said something else, b/c it was just so strongly vin diesel.
i realize this makes very little sense

I'd have loved it, we need that Fast and Avengers crossover :blessed:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
lmfao yeah I said the same even though I knew already it and most stuff gets filmed in Atlanta.

Starloard from Cobb county
:mjlol:
Whether you're in Cobb, Douglas, Gwinett, Clayton, Dekalb, Newton, Rockdale, or Henry...every subdivision looks exactly the same. Them aliens was chilling in Conyers :russ:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
just got out
it was good I'd say 8.5/10
my favorite trilogy is still Cap though
also I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed Shang chi and that's still my favorite post endgame movie so far. so for me it's not the best MCU movie since endgame :lolbron:
I'm glad no one died
but man I know TLR is going to make mad threads on this movie
there's a lot of subtext you could get from this movie if you want to reach :lolbron:

also for Groot's last words I think it was trying to say we the audience finally understand Groot too since we've hung out with him for a long time

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Good movie better than the last string of other Marvel films minus Quantumania and I still have seen Shang Chi

br82186

Superstar
Daps
first things first

they need to retire these two fukking songs from movies, tv, commercials, trailers, etc period

why are there 2 chris pratt movies currently in theaters with no sleep till motherfukking brooklyn in them...but at least one of them made some sense

beyond that, overall i thought it was cool. (my first GotG flick, so as a stand alone, i rock with it)
why won't they kill anybody in these marvel films, beyond Iron man?

I think Quill dying would've been better...but they had to Last Jedi leia is ass. :stopitslime:

ain't gonna lie, when rocket was in heaven I was a little :mjcry:

Groot saying I love you had me :dead:, cause from what I understand he don't really say shyt, right?

Those aren't the only hip hop songs they need to retire from film. Anything from Eminem, Biggie, Tupac, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and etc

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This one pulls off the jokes better than any other MCU franchise. Music was great as always, overall solid end to the trilogy.

Didn’t expect to see what I did at the end of the last after credit scene though. Will be interesting to see how they pull that off
Did I miss something?
he was just eating cereal right? The paper grandpa had said Kevin Bacon was abducted by aliens or was an alien I think.

Daps
Peter really think shyt sweet on earth, like they forgot what he did
:ufdup:

So Adam warlock can get a second chance but not the high evolutionary
E8-CE1-E3-B-552-F-4-DF8-A543-CF5-D6-B4-BA7-AF.png