The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
In terms of overall trilogies, I tend to think this was a solid one; all three movies were good. Overall this movie was basically a one big goodbye to some folks as Guardians of the Galaxy in a sense help kickstart the Thanos arc... even though Guardians were suppose to be a throwaway. It help launched Pratt, Bautista into Hollywood stardom.

It also provided great 'book-ends' for characters, but the biggest one for me... was Nebula especially as she started off full of hatred as a soldier for Thanos in GOTG... then in GOTG 2 she began to feel a need for something... in End Game she really began to show the person she could be when Tony Stark congratulated her on winning and she froze up along with trying to convince her alternate self that she could change... and now in GOTG 3 she cried about Rocket waking up and was happy as hell at the end of the movie.

I would give this 8/10.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

weebay-weebey.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I rolled my eyes and said “how convenient” when Star Lord got rescued by Adam Warlock

I really thought they were going there until your spoiler happened.
That boy Quill has had near-death experiences with space suffocation in each volume. No wonder he went back to Earth. :dead:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great villain performance here too - and he didnt need some teasers to build up over other movies. Gunn really took a lot of plot (and a whole gang of characters) and made it work. Its pretty impressive how he crafted a strong villain and still managed to let the whole Guardians crew shine, and he didnt have to rely on being overly Quill heavy. Chukwudi killed that as a one off villain

he didnt die tho which is like a first for marvel besides loki and then Namor so hopefully they use him in the future cause he did a hell of a job. He was out there moving like the celestials do too

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
he didnt die tho which is like a first for marvel besides loki and then Namor so hopefully they use him in the future cause he did a hell of a job. He was out there moving like the celestials do too
With his face ripped off, High Evolutionary could come back in a more comic accurate form as well. Not that I'm complaining with his appearance here, but I know it's something that has bugged others.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Movie was kinda boring. You've seen one James Gunn movie youve seen them all.

Damn

Don’t say that breh…..:whoa:

Cuz he bout to unfiltered and unrestricted have a whole universe under his hands:lupe:

Not to me….. but you about to be TFR Public Enemy # 1 and have some coli brehs come for you

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
@Groot
I love you guys :mjcry:

@Groot
In the past guardians at first only rockrt understood groot when he talked. All the other guardians eventually understood him just by spending time around him

I think when groot said "i love you guys"
, he was really saying "i am groot" , but we (the audience) understood him from seeing him grow through numerous movies. Basically, we speak groot now

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I loved this.

always loved rocket since day 1. did feel like the end of an era and i like many i saw on twitter are probably getting off the mcu ride here(until xmen). the cgi was amazing and the production design on that white ship planet was gawdly

it was a sad movie almost cut onions a few times. also made me reflect on my own growth and what i've been through the past 9 years. top 3 of 2023 so far