The OFFICIAL GTA Online Thread #coligangbangbang (If you got deleted by accident just re-join)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
We good though? Don't want to step on your toes

hCB9EE6C0

You're funny breh breh
You almost got me :whew:

Joking right? :patrice:
Right? :lupe:
Rightttttt? :damn:

How about an MMG Dipset Incorporated? :youngsabo:
It is what is:yeshrug:
oY0CCBZ.png
I was just clowning brehs:dead: All of the PSN brehs are part of Coli Gang, then we just have to break up into different sets and shyt. I don't have any intention of starting my own set or anything cause I won't have time to organize it, so I'll just roll with whoever. I'm just here for the fukkery :wow:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I was just clowning brehs:dead: All of the PSN brehs are part of Coli Gang, then we just have to break up into different sets and shyt. I don't have any intention of starting my own set or anything cause I won't have time to organize it, so I'll just roll with whoever. I'm just here for the fukkery :wow:
:salute:
Nikkas organizing skydiving trips and basediving off canions and buildings :wow:
iIpLGzguHqSWh.gif

Or straight jacking nikkas with air assaults.
tumblr_mrl8oty7J51s9x79go1_400.gif

Look at them mansions and skreets :to: French Riviera designs and bushes to throw nikkas in :lolbron:

Plus:
  • It retains almost all of the core gameplay from single-player; Looting, co-op heists, deathmatches, races, gang attacks, crew vs crew playlists, sports (like tennis, BASE jumping, golf and more), plus 'ambient' events like armoured van robberies, crate drops, import/export car acquisition, bounties
  • Players have access to a planning board similar to the one in single-player. It has all the maps, people, and the dots to show you where you've got to go.
  • Personal vehicles can't be stolen by others as they can be locked, however they can still be damaged or blown up.
:youngsabo:
I'm eating off single player regardless and that's the whole beauty of it :ahh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imma set you nikkas up, yall gone be hangin out at ya lil studio apartment while me and @Sonny Corinthos gone run up in there and take the bricks, the chips, even the pickled pig lips.

Then imma turn around and have the nerve to send you on a mission to rob a bank, then take 10% of the cut and dare you to say somethin about it...
tumblr_lmu894rxom1qbar4bo1_500.gif

:laugh: :laugh: This is some country ass sh*t.

:salute:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
damn how the fukk did i miss this thread:russ:. I gottta get back to yall with my PSN name once i can figure it out.

but one piece of advice yall better be careful making it too public who's gonna be the head nikka in charge :ufdup:
- taking out the head of a cartel gotta come with a nice price tag :youngsabo:

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
User:Flareballer5 - PSN: Dark_KnightXI
I'M IN THIS bytch COLI MONEY GANG. Eastside Clique nikka! Y'all nikkas gon' be shook like them nikkas in Friday when Deebo ran up on them, Flareballer5 in the cut thats a scary sight :demonic:. Someone clique up with me though. I will provide the whip:myman:
nys4mb.jpg

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Brooklynzson this nikka @PS4 fukkin the thread up, im over here tryna start beef between Black Coli Family and them other bytch nikkas gangs, and this nikka in here tryna preach and shyt.
get him out:camby:
nikka, I understand you want to be a gangsta. Your name, your avi. But you wanna play a game, a videogame to live out your gangsta dreams cuz you some chump ass nikka in real life. So you chump ass nikka, if you REALLY wanna have fun with a game, you don't want that experience ruined by someone like me do you?
You think me TEACHING YOU HOW IT IS is bad? Just wait til you get online and all the shyt you thought you would enjoy is ruined by ppl like me, but instead of helping, they fukking shyt up. Thats what your heading for, shoot the messenger :what:
Thats fine, I have no intentions of hanging around this thread. All I ask is you realize what is going to happen
And when it does, that you think of this thread, of me. I won't be gloating, I'll be sad. Cuz I don't want to see my fellow coli members suckered out of a fun experience like what GTA5 Online will be :manny:
I second this. Did any of the PS3 nikkas roll up in the Xbox GTA thread stirring shyt up like that? :smh:
PS3 nikkaz run up in every and any xbox thread to troll endlessly. Do I have to wait for them to do that before I come here to educate tho?
This has nothing to do with a console beef. It has everything to do with what you guys are planning on doing, not working correctly. Thats what it iz, like it or not. Doesn't matter, doesn't change WHAT IT IZ :stopitslime:
breh im not even part of the console stan wars or that weak ass shyt you're into im a grown man AND i own both systems. so miss me with that shyt.
but your off topics rants are annoying as fukk and you're messing the whole flow of this thread so get out
You say your a grown man, but your a dumbass kid. Maybe your old enough to drink? That doesn't make you a man tho
I'm not over here going "Hey, look at me, stop acting like E-Gangstaz to look at me"
I'm over here showcasing exactly what goes on via PSN. And since the keys are lost, its unavoidable. It can't even be stopped :wow:
You want to show anger to me for telling you about it :what: That only means you mad now. But I didn't hack your unreleased game up, ppl just like you did it. And you have both systems? Then your a moron if you were to get this on PS3. I have all 3 systems btw, does that matter? It goes both ways then if it doesn't. Damn, even your superiority angle just got shut down :whew:
Scouts honor, I will "probably" not post in this thread again. I will create a PS3-GTA5 is a joke thread and I expect you and most of this threads members to be in it. See you then :salute:

really:lolbron:like who gives a fukk, shyts gone be fun:blessed:

Even if B.C.F. only has 2 members, we all we got:birdman:
How can it be fun, if it ruined. I seen the link just posted recently showing you guys hang gliding into a mission :noah:
When the other team can fly around like Superman literally, how you expect that fun mission to pan out?
Thats all I'm saying. GTA4 on Xbox Live was ruined by hackers. It got fixed, but they took a long time to get that under control. Its just too popular a game tho, so I'm telling you only because I'm sort of forecasting. My EXPERT OPINION, this will be the console game that has the most hackers/cheaters/etc in it. It was on XBL, it is on PSN. Its only gonna get worse since nobody can stop it on sony's side :damn:
SHUT THE fukk UP AND ANSWER MY CHALLENGE YOU GOD DAMN COWARD!
What challenge :hula:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
nikka, I understand you want to be a gangsta. Your name, your avi. But you wanna play a game, a videogame to live out your gangsta dreams cuz you some chump ass nikka in real life. So you chump ass nikka, if you REALLY wanna have fun with a game, you don't want that experience ruined by someone like me do you?
You think me TEACHING YOU HOW IT IS is bad? Just wait til you get online and all the shyt you thought you would enjoy is ruined by ppl like me, but instead of helping, they fukking shyt up. Thats what your heading for, shoot the messenger :what:
Thats fine, I have no intentions of hanging around this thread. All I ask is you realize what is going to happen
And when it does, that you think of this thread, of me. I won't be gloating, I'll be sad. Cuz I don't want to see my fellow coli members suckered out of a fun experience like what GTA5 Online will be :manny:

PS3 nikkaz run up in every and any xbox thread to troll endlessly. Do I have to wait for them to do that before I come here to educate tho?
This has nothing to do with a console beef. It has everything to do with what you guys are planning on doing, not working correctly. Thats what it iz, like it or not. Doesn't matter, doesn't change WHAT IT IZ :stopitslime:

You say your a grown man, but your a dumbass kid. Maybe your old enough to drink? That doesn't make you a man tho
I'm not over here going "Hey, look at me, stop acting like E-Gangstaz to look at me"
I'm over here showcasing exactly what goes on via PSN. And since the keys are lost, its unavoidable. It can't even be stopped :wow:
You want to show anger to me for telling you about it :what: That only means you mad now. But I didn't hack your unreleased game up, ppl just like you did it. And you have both systems? Then your a moron if you were to get this on PS3. I have all 3 systems btw, does that matter? It goes both ways then if it doesn't. Damn, even your superiority angle just got shut down :whew:
Scouts honor, I will "probably" not post in this thread again. I will create a PS3-GTA5 is a joke thread and I expect you and most of this threads members to be in it. See you then :salute:

How can it be fun, if it ruined. I seen the link just posted recently showing you guys hang gliding into a mission :noah:
When the other team can fly around like Superman literally, how you expect that fun mission to pan out?
Thats all I'm saying. GTA4 on Xbox Live was ruined by hackers. It got fixed, but they took a long time to get that under control. Its just too popular a game tho, so I'm telling you only because I'm sort of forecasting. My EXPERT OPINION, this will be the console game that has the most hackers/cheaters/etc in it. It was on XBL, it is on PSN. Its only gonna get worse since nobody can stop it on sony's side :damn:

What challenge :hula:

@Liquid

Yo ban this nikka from this thread

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
damn how the fukk did i miss this thread:russ:. I gottta get back to yall with my PSN name once i can figure it out.

but one piece of advice yall better be careful making it too public who's gonna be the head nikka in charge :ufdup:
- taking out the head of a cartel gotta come with a nice price tag :youngsabo:
:ohhh:
Where you reading that from? :merchant:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Liquid

Yo ban this nikka from this thread
Bruh, I dropped all the knowledge I could. I'm done here
What I need you and anyone dumb like you to do is to stop quoting me.
You do that, I come. I come, I'm gonna respond.

Watch, this time I'll talk about how I wouldn't join a "online gang" when its members routinely act like women
What type of man goes "Liquid, come save me :sadbron:"
I'm not even making a funny right now, I seriously am smh @ how soft you are. Have fun with the rest of your life bruh
You already winnin :lawd:

McPiff

#goat
Daps

:damn:

you're right i'm wrong for that :skip:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4