The OFFICIAL GTA Online Thread #coligangbangbang (If you got deleted by accident just re-join)

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
im rollin with the dips, all pink everything. Pink jets, pink whips, pink timbs....oww owww owwwwww

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
We done started a coli gta war y'all nikkas best pick a side cause BCF poppin caps in all y'all nikkas and your dogs grandparents, cliques, cars, planes, parachutes, tennis courts, beaches, hoes etc. October 1st nikka it's gonna be a cruel fall/winter transition :bustback::whoo::rip::smugbiden:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
We done started a coli gta war y'all nikkas best pick a side cause BCF poppin caps in all y'all nikkas and your dogs grandparents, cliques, cars, planes, parachutes, tennis courts, beaches, hoes etc. October 1st nikka it's gonna be a cruel fall/winter transition :bustback::whoo::rip::smugbiden:

camronbill.gif

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Me @BlackDynamite & @FlareBaller5 in dis bytch...:ooh:

La Cartel is growing, slowly but surely....if you nikkas done hit the ATM up on an hourly basis, you will get robbed:ohlawd:

B.C.F nikka. We outchea rob'n nikkas, killin nikkas, raping nikkas wives and daughters. No fukks given. I might even parachute in ya crib and murk ya whole fam while they sleep at night.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The G.O.D II-CotdamnyamanTHEG

Black Migo Gang Cartel Jefe:salute: fukk with me. We moving sacks no fumbling and drillin all day

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Klint_Beastwood (ps3)

A.M.M.D.I/ AMD

Allah made me do it!

Jihady style, we blowin' shyt up!

If you wit my crew? I wanna see jets rammin, whips rammin, if you ona skateboard da shyt better be strapped with c4.
I want bullet soakers, can't shoot? no problem, kamikaze with nade will solve em. I want niccas on my team to be complete nuts. I want other crews to be uneasy when that AMD hop on the set!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
B.C.F nikka. We outchea rob'n nikkas, killin nikkas, raping nikkas wives and daughters. No fukks given. I might even parachute in ya crib and murk ya whole fam while they sleep at night.
Transform to Super Shugg, rob a bytch,
Building houses with them other nikkas bricks,:myman:
The last straw, so now it's time to knock they ass off,
Sneak attack, try my best to knock they back off,:birdman:
I talk shyt nikka, because that's what I do,:youngsabo:
Hiding in yards, playing Peekaboo!:demonic: