The OFFICIAL GTA Online Thread #coligangbangbang (If you got deleted by accident just re-join)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
nikka you dnt wanna start trouble with me and the homie @Jax we about that life :ufdup:
We getting rid of the first c00ns and the game ain't even out :wow:.
We gon see them on the San Jose newspapers about how they died trying to rob the feds on some dumb unmasked goon shyt.
o1CyJpi.png

These the type of nikkas that might off you cause they wanted to be the ones driving the bus/plane. :bryan:
B.C.F. business is none of your concern.Have great day. And hope that I allow your mother to give you an open casket funeral.
tumblr_lvc94oxby51r57lvmo1_500.gif

Never said I was joining shugg.... Don KEAF has my loyalty, now should I get passed up for promotion :scheme:
Well fukk you then, ole I wanna be down white boy, you could of been a king with me, but now your just a jester with him.

Your dismissed.:birdman:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
B.C.F. business is none of your concern.Have great day. And hope that I allow your mother to give you an open casket funeral.

Well fukk you then, ole I wanna be down white boy, you could of been a king with me, but now your just a jester with him.

Shugg I ain't got no beefs with you, our battles in MLB were classic even though you never beat me!
Damien+Sandow+winning+smile.jpg

You need someone to get you a face to face with Don KEAF let me know and I'll keep the peace between the 2 families! But if :ufdup: I'll put you down

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

:childplease:
you're food breh.
tumblr_ma7qm9qs661qa8nkao1_500.gif

We gon bury you a g though.
tumblr_lqeojqwgZq1qb4xmmo1_500.gif

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA

last_dragon03.jpg

You just get that sucker to the designated place at the designated time, and I will gladly designate his ass. For dismemberment!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Shugg I ain't got no beefs with you, our battles in MLB were classic even though you never beat me!
Damien+Sandow+winning+smile.jpg

You need someone to get you a face to face with Don KEAF let me know and I'll keep the peace between the 2 families! But if :ufdup: I'll put you down
fukk @thaKEAF and fukk your families....I'LL BURY YOU COCKROACHES
tumblr_mrk2e7uvUz1scj4qmo1_400.gif

:childplease:
you're food breh.
tumblr_ma7qm9qs661qa8nkao1_500.gif

We gon bury you a g though.
tumblr_lqeojqwgZq1qb4xmmo1_500.gif
tumblr_m43pioZ6RT1r4wtiso1_400.gif

last_dragon03.jpg

You just get that sucker to the designated place at the designated time, and I will gladly designate his ass
My man, we gone be dressed in all black runnin up on nikkas at night...you got a mic

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
RICH GVNG

thaKEAF - thaKEAF
Los! - loslex
Shugg Ross - Shugg84
Ku$h Parker - MAZE4614
mlk17 - mlk45burretta
DaFilthyLucre - SeraPh357
Trillfalgar - OmegaMerc-
KushSkywalker - TheKushSkywalker
SubLyminalz - seymorecakes75
head shots101 - Gutta23
Chrishaune - mrContract
khoff31 - khoffman3113
Todd McPiff - Piff Clinton
Jplaya2023 - jplaya2023
Brandeezy - brandeezyb
PrnzHakeem - Karrde81
Melt_Man - riftvalley
Sh0ckWave - TERRA IZ HIM
FBGPlank - DREW706
The Fukin Prophecy - NYC_OZ
KEEPITTRILLA - MDIZZ210
Sub Kr4zy - Skorpioblak
TarPitWu - DuBBWizard87
Willstyles - will-styles125
The Phoenix - CertainS9
DomonKasshu - BlackDante1
Vagina Thief - Urmotherhasnuts
Urban Woods - JamesWoodsKiting
Jax - uther20
Camammal - lestog18
IDLE LABOR - BlackGenius
Big Blue- BigBlue845
Klarifeye The Great - klarifeye87
jadillac - JL1181
The_Unchosen_One - chuckminning
twan83 - antoine1027
lamont614 - lamontjoker614
KingDrew - GetThisWork88
stealthbomber - HueyNewton818
detroitwalt - detroitwalt
icantspell - malware4u
Micisgod - rocboyz_101
BlackDynamite - BlaxkDynamite
SubZeroDegrees - infamous504

:youngsabo: Add on we gotta have this crime organization organized before October 1st. Please post your username and PSN name in the format "Username - PSN Name".
LMMFAO @ all the dumbasses on this list. Yes, DUMBASSES. Look, this is all fun n games. But you know why this idea will NEVER work on PS3?

Come on, you already know. I been telling you guys for years what it is. Keys are GONE.
The number of cheaters multiplies by the day because there is nobody to stop them. Understand this extremely important factor. You don't go to a NFL game when you know its gonna thunder and lightning.

Let me show the the thunder and lightning that is PS3 Online in the year 2013

Now as great as you want to say The Last of Us is, nobody is foolish enough to think that game will be as popular as GTA
So imagine what its gonna be like when your GANG runs into somebody you can't kill?
You can't report him, his security supersedes sony's :snoop:
They got aim bots, they'll have items the game doesn't have. And nobody can take them off the leaderboards.
This is how gaming on PSN is currently. If you have both systems, only Xbox Live can give you a stable online experience. Go to youtube right now, there are new ones posted everyday. I post the same video because its funny :manny:

When the haters go to post an xbox video, check the date of that video. Read the latest comments as well, most of the time it'll say that glitch/whatever doesn't work anymore. All the vids will be old, like from Halo's launch. Hacks on xbox happen, then they get fixed. On Ps3? The problems stay forever (Unfortunately Story Tru)

J.Connor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Metro Detroit
LMMFAO @ all the dumbasses on this list. Yes, DUMBASSES. Look, this is all fun n games. But you know why this idea will NEVER work on PS3?

Come on, you already know. I been telling you guys for years what it is. Keys are GONE.
The number of cheaters multiplies by the day because there is nobody to stop them. Understand this extremely important factor. You don't go to a NFL game when you know its gonna thunder and lightning.

Now as great as you want to say The Last of Us is, nobody is foolish enough to think that game will be as popular as GTA
So imagine what its gonna be like when your GANG runs into somebody you can't kill?
They got aim bots, they'll have items the game doesn't have. And nobody can take them off the leaderboards.
This is how gaming on PSN is currently. If you have both systems, only Xbox Live can give you a stable online experience. Go to youtube right now, there are new ones posted everyday. I post the same video because its funny :manny:

When the haters go to post an xbox video, check the date of that video. Read the latest comments as well, most of the time it'll say that glitch/whatever doesn't work anymore. All the vids will be old, like from Halo's launch. Hacks on xbox happen, then they get fixed. On Ps3? The problems stay forever (Unfortunately Story Tru)

if this thread ain't for you then :camby:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

Shut up and accept my challenge Court! Year ban from arcadium if you lose our coli bet!

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
obarth - olsonoodles

Lot of tough talk in this bytch:mjpls: Y'all nikkas gonna be busy with that petty street shyt, while I'm building an empire outchea
ihK55d7ElLhPH.gif

nikkas talmbout black vans, sniping and all that bullshyt. What's a sniper to a nikka in a F-16?:comeon: How y'all funna see me when I'm in the G5 flying over any weather?:dahell: Y'all fighting for building blocks, meanwhile I'm fighting for blocks with buildings that make a killing:scusthov:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
obarth - olsonoodles

Lot of tough talk in this bytch:mjpls: Y'all nikkas gonna be busy with that petty street shyt, while I'm building an empire outchea
ihK55d7ElLhPH.gif

nikkas talmbout black vans, sniping and all that bullshyt. What's a sniper to a nikka in a F-16?:comeon: How y'all funna see me when I'm in the G5 flying over any weather?:dahell: Y'all fighting for building blocks, meanwhile I'm fighting for blocks with buildings that make a killing:scusthov:
We could use a pilot in B.C.F.
Yeah I'm kid's up:obama:
Man im bout settin and wettin these nikkas up bra on some seal team 6 shyt, we both got mics so you my right hand man bra...im
tryna make sho that these nikkas remember that you mess with B.C.F. you messin with death.