The OFFICIAL GTA Online Thread #coligangbangbang (If you got deleted by accident just re-join)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn how the fukk did i miss this thread:russ:. I gottta get back to yall with my PSN name once i can figure it out.

but one piece of advice yall better be careful making it too public who's gonna be the head nikka in charge :ufdup:
- taking out the head of a cartel gotta come with a nice price tag :youngsabo:
U from EO? :salute:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
fukk @obarth any anybody that love em,
his head up his ass imma have to headshot him.:youngsabo:

p.s. @PS4 bra its just jokes, the only 30 y.o. nikka seriously arguing with noone about a console you make $0 off of is you.:dead:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
fukk @obarth any anybody that love em,
his head up his ass imma have to headshot him.:youngsabo:
I had near brushes, not to mention three shots
close range, never touched me, divine intervention
jiggalol.png

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
LMMFAO @ all the dumbasses on this list. Yes, DUMBASSES. Look, this is all fun n games. But you know why this idea will NEVER work on PS3?

Come on, you already know. I been telling you guys for years what it is. Keys are GONE.
The number of cheaters multiplies by the day because there is nobody to stop them. Understand this extremely important factor. You don't go to a NFL game when you know its gonna thunder and lightning.

Let me show the the thunder and lightning that is PS3 Online in the year 2013

Now as great as you want to say The Last of Us is, nobody is foolish enough to think that game will be as popular as GTA
So imagine what its gonna be like when your GANG runs into somebody you can't kill?
You can't report him, his security supersedes sony's :snoop:
They got aim bots, they'll have items the game doesn't have. And nobody can take them off the leaderboards.
This is how gaming on PSN is currently. If you have both systems, only Xbox Live can give you a stable online experience. Go to youtube right now, there are new ones posted everyday. I post the same video because its funny :manny:

When the haters go to post an xbox video, check the date of that video. Read the latest comments as well, most of the time it'll say that glitch/whatever doesn't work anymore. All the vids will be old, like from Halo's launch. Hacks on xbox happen, then they get fixed. On Ps3? The problems stay forever (Unfortunately Story Tru)

:wtf: you my nikka court but :pacspit: