The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think for gta 6 or gta online 2.0 or whatever they will call it..they should let people steal your dope/hardware:jbhmm::jbhmm:
Or when someone does a delivery with you..u can break bread with them on the cut:jbhmm:
Can you imagine the fukkery if you rob a nikka who got a truck full of coke:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Be on my Omar flow:lolbron:

I do like the idea of splitting the proceeds with the people who assist you in selling your dope on there.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm not 100% sure but I think you can steal folks dope when they do runs…or maybe you can only destroy it…I’ve definitely destroyed their shyt…can’t remember if taking it was an option…the fact that you allowed to do it tho let’s you know what the game is about…dudes really talking about doing dope runs “in peace” lmaooo…I know you used to be able to share money with players…I haven’t done any missions online in years tho so idk how they handle splitting money after a run/job…but everybody involved definitely gets a cut from what I’ve heard

u only split money when u do heist with people. on the newer heist, everyone gets the same amount, so you don't have to even assign them a percentage.

but when you sell from your businesses, you aren't able to split money. the people who assist only get a small percentage. maybe 10% or so.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nah that’s what R* turned it into once they realized they hit gold with shark cards and slowly centered the online portion of the game around getting players to obtain them or otherwise do a slow grind to get money

the goal was to be the baddest criminal in los santos…getting money was easy as shyt til R* changed a lot of shyt to make it a harder grind…at one point you could setup multi-million dollar races with friends/crew members…not everyone needs to grind for money to buy clothes/cars

there are several war machines in the game for a reason and it ain’t just for missions…you literally get RP for fukking players up…my rank is solely off killing dudes

no doubt. at this point, I can grind about $1M per hour or so if I want. I REFUSE to ever buy a shark card. fukk that shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh i wish i could record this argument on my controller right now lmao

Nikka’s on here about to kill each other over selling a bike or some shyt:russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh i wish i could record this argument on my controller right now lmao

Nikka’s on here about to kill each other over selling a bike or some shyt:russ:

the shyt-talking sessions in some of these lobbies are fukking classic…done got into it with hood dudes, racist dudes, mexican dudes, colombian dudes, russian dudes, iranian dudes, etc. lmao

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm a fukking nut on this game when it comes to talking shyt, and I really HATE poor people

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
It definitely is. I'm still trying to decide between Fidelity and Performance RT tho. Fidelity mode is crisp as fukk :patrice:
I did both I think i like performance RT more.
no doubt. at this point, I can grind about $1M per hour or so if I want. I REFUSE to ever buy a shark card. fukk that shyt.
just cayo over and over