The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I don't like the cayo perico heist simply cuz I don't wanna have to do all the setup missions. PS5 also increased the MC business payouts by like 35% as well.
Oh I have other businesses too, but I mainly do cayo and agency missions.

then one day a week i’ll sell the shyt from my bunker and do the popularity missions for my nightclub.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Oh I have other businesses too, but I mainly do cayo and agency missions.

then one day a week i’ll sell the shyt from my bunker and do the popularity missions for my nightclub.

I maxed out the agency's passive safe money by doing over 200 contract missions. so that's 20K every 48 minutes for doing nothing. sometimes, I'll leave the game on for 6 hours and pick up like 120K and have all my businesses be refilled to make big money.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
I maxed out the agency's passive safe money by doing over 200 contract missions. so that's 20K every 48 minutes for doing nothing. sometimes, I'll leave the game on for 6 hours and pick up like 120K and have all my businesses be refilled to make big money.
How you leave it on that long without getting booted out for being idle

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS5 controller lets you feel the ground while your driving :wow:Didn't think anything of it until I got to Trevor's missions.

had my reservations but I’ve been really pleased with the game so far…my only gripe is the swipe pad area brings up the weapon wheel…it’s very sensitive so when the tip of my finger barely swipes it when it’s resting on the left thumb stick, it brings it up…idk if I can turn it off or change that controller setting…this only happens on foot

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Did this last night. It’s a legit story mode money trick. $25,000 every 2 minutes or so. Over half a million in 30 min.

If you’re at the very beginning of the game, You only need around 200,000 to max out your default car and available weapons…so basically you only need dive 8 times.