The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow this is the first time I actually enjoyed playing the first car mission with lamar and franklin…driving definitely feels better…damn I forgot how great the in-game music is…LOT of memories playing this shyt online with friends…when all is said and done this game might warrant a netflix documentary :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot how reactive NPCs are…car in front of me was slow so I laid on the horn…dude gave me the finger…still kept beeping my shyt…dude got out the car looking to fight…ran him over :mjlol:

damn…forgot how impactful this game was at the time…shyt almost 9 years tho so it’s easy to take it for granted…nothing beat jumping in a lobby tho and shyt-talking folks while fukking them up :mjlol:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movement and controller feedback in Performance RT mode is butter smooth, pretty impressive actually.

damn no exaggeration…really enjoying this so far…that’s the mode I’m in now

That ignorant negro was by far the most charismatic and entertaining character in the game.

forgot how funny he is and how much of a drag franklin is personality-wise lol

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
5th time buying it :mjlol: (PS3 x 2, XB1, PS4, PS5)

that was all to play online tho…this the first time I’m committed to playing the entire campaign

5 times :deadrose:

But the campaign was A+ to me. It got a lot of undeserved hate. The missions were really good.

*If* I cave it'll be 3x for me smh. One for each gen:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5 times :deadrose:

But the campaign was A+ to me. It got a lot of undeserved hate. The missions were really good.

*If* I cave it'll be 3x for me smh. One for each gen:francis:

ya our crew was deep…so I tried to play with cats on both consoles last gen…I never really anticipated the campaign when V was announced but once I read what they were promising with the online mode I couldn’t wait to play it…and it never disappointed :wow:

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
When this was announced I vowed not to buy this shyt for a 3rd time but 10 bucks? That puts me at bout $100 including tax spent on this game in the 27 years since it came out. Paid full price on PS3 then $20 on PS4 premium edition and now $10 for PS5. I'm not callin this purchase a W but for as much fun as I've had on previous gens and know I'm gonna have on this next gen version for 10 extra dollars, I ain't callin it an L. :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
forgot how cringey the dialogue was…luckily you can skip a lot of the mission intros