The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:to: I just wanna sell my meth in peace:to:

man, I regularly sell all my businesses in full lobbies solo. if someone starts griefing, I just find a new session before they get a chance to blow me up.

yesterday, some c0cksucker was trying to blow up my van when selling out the nightclub. but that bytch has proximity mines and a .50 cal machine gun on the top and I blew his whip up multiple times. then shot him in the face while on foot.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Why is GTAV PS5 not in the PS Store?:dahell:When I search for it to download it says it's downloading GTA Online, but the image is for the game?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hmm as a former griefer maybe I should start hiring myself out as a bodyguard…I know how they think, move, operate…I can follow behind y’all in ghost mode waiting for them to strike as I anticipate their every move…for those of y’all who have problems with griefers—think about it :yes:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is GTAV PS5 not in the PS Store?:dahell:When I search for it to download it says it's downloading GTA Online, but the image is for the game?

I had the same “issue”…download the online version then when you start up the game you can switch to story mode where you’ll have the option to buy the game

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
him as a former griefer maybe I should start hiring myself out as a bodyguard…I know how they think, move, operate…I can follow behind y’all in ghost mode waiting for them to strike as I anticipate their every move…for those of y’all who have problems with griefers—think about it :yes:
All jokes aside why do you do it:stopitslime::stopitslime:
What’s the point:stopitslime:
Ya nikkas get on my nerves:hhh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
him as a former griefer maybe I should start hiring myself out as a bodyguard…I know how they think, move, operate…I can follow behind y’all in ghost mode waiting for them to strike as I anticipate their every move…for those of y’all who have problems with griefers—think about it :yes:

:dead: at being a GTA ex con who started up a security company bwhen they got out.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All jokes aside why do you do it:stopitslime::stopitslime:
What’s the point:stopitslime:
Ya nikkas get on my nerves:hhh:

oh no I’m not joking about the bodyguard shyt…all I ask is that folks commend me to balance out players reporting me when they realize they can’t fukk with me lol

as to your question, it’s what the game is about—kill or be killed…I like the challenge of going up against other players

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there's no point IMO. I can blow up anyone's shyt, but the object of the game is to amass money. blowing up people's shyt doesn't get you shyt.

nah that’s what R* turned it into once they realized they hit gold with shark cards and slowly centered the online portion of the game around getting players to obtain them or otherwise do a slow grind to get money

the goal was to be the baddest criminal in los santos…getting money was easy as shyt til R* changed a lot of shyt to make it a harder grind…at one point you could setup multi-million dollar races with friends/crew members…not everyone needs to grind for money to buy clothes/cars

there are several war machines in the game for a reason and it ain’t just for missions…you literally get RP for fukking players up…my rank is solely off killing dudes

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
there's no point IMO. I can blow up anyone's shyt, but the object of the game is to amass money. blowing up people's shyt doesn't get you shyt.
nah that’s what R* turned it into once they realized they hit gold with shark cards and slowly centered the online portion of the game around getting players to obtain them or otherwise do a slow grind to get money

the goal was to be the baddest criminal in los santos…getting money was easy as shyt til R* changed a lot of shyt to make it a harder grind…at one point you could setup multi-million dollar races with friends/crew members…not everyone needs to grind for money to buy clothes/cars

there are several war machines in the game for a reason and it ain’t just for missions…you literally get RP for fukking players up…my rank is solely off killing dudes
I think for gta 6 or gta online 2.0 or whatever they will call it..they should let people steal your dope/hardware:jbhmm::jbhmm:
Or when someone does a delivery with you..u can break bread with them on the cut:jbhmm:
Can you imagine the fukkery if you rob a nikka who got a truck full of coke:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Be on my Omar flow:lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think for gta 6 or gta online 2.0 or whatever they will call it..they should let people steal your dope/hardware:jbhmm::jbhmm:
Or when someone does a delivery with you..u can break bread with them on the cut:jbhmm:
Can you imagine the fukkery if you rob a nikka who got a truck full of coke:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Be on my Omar flow:lolbron:

I'm not 100% sure but I think you can steal folks dope when they do runs…or maybe you can only destroy it…I’ve definitely destroyed their shyt…can’t remember if taking it was an option…the fact that you allowed to do it tho let’s you know what the game is about…dudes really talking about doing dope runs “in peace” lmaooo…I know you used to be able to share money with players…I haven’t done any missions online in years tho so idk how they handle splitting money after a run/job…but everybody involved definitely gets a cut from what I’ve heard