The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's dope to play this game in 60 FPS and with Ray-tracing etc. but switching to play this right after playing Cyberpunk on PS5 kinda puts into perspective this game is 10 years old.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I chose Nightclub Owner after watching this vid

Not doing everything he said tho just a general guideline. Female dancers, no tranny stuff.

Daps

Not doing everything he said tho just a general guideline. Female dancers, no tranny stuff.

Lol u started gta and already fukked up the night club is useless without the drug/bunker/executive business the best choice was gun runner followed by executive via sell high tier car which give u 160k ever 10-15+ minutes. The gun runner is the best business wit 1.2 m full stock just afk and u make money passively.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this with disc only?

No, digital too.

I just realized, not gonna cop GTA 5 for $10 cause I already have it on 360 and why would I wanna buy it again when they re-released on PS4/XB1 and they wanna do this bullshyt again so clearly its cash grab and also, don't have time to play GTA5 since I gonna play Elden Ring, Horizon Forbidden West, GT7, ANNO: Mutationem anyway.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
No, digital too.

I just realized, not gonna cop GTA 5 for $10 cause I already have it on 360 and why would I wanna buy it again when they re-released on PS4/XB1 and they wanna do this bullshyt again so clearly its cash grab and also, don't have time to play GTA5 since I gonna play Elden Ring, Horizon Forbidden West, GT7, ANNO: Mutationem anyway.

I ain't played it since it's initial release so I done forgot the story and everything :russ:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Played online a lil bit yesterday. Did that mission where the dude wants you to drive around the city in the Lambo. Felt like I was driving on ice. Failed the shyt cause I kept losing control.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

the nightclub is NOT a good business for a beginner as it needs 5 other active businesses plus the nightclub equipment/staff upgrades to produce products passively. if u don't have the prerequisites, don't pick the nightclub.

I would pick the gun running as my first business, cuz it produces passively where u ONLY have to buy/steal supplies and do the sell missions every few hours. if you have staff/equipment upgrades, you definitely will produce guns at a decent clip.

upgrade the gun running business in order to make money to buy the kosatka. then u can do the cayo heist solo if u want.

once u have that, u can make plenty of money and buy whatever else u need. I have the kosatka, and rarely do the cayo heist, but I do it if I have friends online to play with.

also, once u start making money, if u buy cars and upgrade them, u will quickly be broke. u gotta invest your money into the business upgrades to max them out. once they are all producing at a maxed out rate, u can make limitless money which will allow you to buy anything in the game.

the ONLY business I don't have is the weed farm and the document forgery.

I also don't have the vehicle warehouse as I don't feel like doing it at this point. but I do have the following:

office
agency
container warehouse
bunker
facility
kosatka
avenger
mobile operations center
terrorbyte
arcade
cocaine lockup
meth
counterfeit cash
hangar
mc clubhouse

plus other random properties acquired over the years.

a lot of the properties I got thru twitch prime when they offered them free, so I redeemed them.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
the nightclub is NOT a good business for a beginner as it needs 5 other active businesses plus the nightclub equipment/staff upgrades to produce products passively. if u don't have the prerequisites, don't pick the nightclub.

I would pick the gun running as my first business, cuz it produces passively where u ONLY have to buy/steal supplies and do the sell missions every few hours. if you have staff/equipment upgrades, you definitely will produce guns at a decent clip.

upgrade the gun running business in order to make money to buy the kosatka. then u can do the cayo heist solo if u want.

once u have that, u can make plenty of money and buy whatever else u need. I have the kosatka, and rarely do the cayo heist, but I do it if I have friends online to play with.

also, once u start making money, if u buy cars and upgrade them, u will quickly be broke. u gotta invest your money into the business upgrades to max them out. once they are all producing at a maxed out rate, u can make limitless money which will allow you to buy anything in the game.

the ONLY business I don't have is the weed farm and the document forgery.

I also don't have the vehicle warehouse as I don't feel like doing it at this point. but I do have the following:

office
agency
container warehouse
bunker
facility
kosatka
avenger
mobile operations center
terrorbyte
arcade
cocaine lockup
meth
counterfeit cash
hangar
mc clubhouse

plus other random properties acquired over the years.

a lot of the properties I got thru twitch prime when they offered them free, so I redeemed them.
I actually started with the club and few years ago, just did popularity missions at first, gained the passive income that way. Then I got my Terrorbyte and Oppressor and that opened up the game for me.

I will also say to anyone reading this, make sure you link your amazon prime gaming account.