The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Bought both PS5 and XSX off Next Gen today, only cost $29.99 total. I did this on PS3/X360. Bought PS4 version but lost my accounts cause I took too long to transfer. Sucks that I have to start over but I really like driving flying the jets. I like what I like.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

damn…wish I could’ve migrated my online character back to the playstation side

started off on PS3 then moved my main character to XB1…seems like I can only migrate it to XSX

I created another character on PS4 but I barely used it and deleted it when I went broke

*edit*

looks like I’m wrong and cross-platform migration will work :stylin:

the only question is will I lose my money…technically speaking it was “earned” and never purchased

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
damn…wish I could’ve migrated my online character back to the playstation side

started off on PS3 then moved my main character to XB1…seems like I can only migrate it to XSX

I created another character on PS4 but I barely used it and deleted it when I went broke

*edit*

looks like I’m wrong and cross-platform migration will work :stylin:

the only question is will I lose my money…technically speaking it was “earned” and never purchased
I loat all my shyt from PS3 and X360. Because of that, I no longer take the game seriously and only play casually. I don’t try to beat it or care bout shyt really. When you lose all your stuff it really makes you lose motivation forreal.

If driving and flying wasn’t so therapeutic I wouldn’t play this shyt anymore.