The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
it is??????

if that’s the case I’ll download it

*edit*

ok that’s just for GTA online which I already own

thought the upgraded campaign was gonna be free

PS5 version of the campaign is $10. I think it's $30 on xbox.

I haven't played the campaign since I beat the game in like 2014. online has way more content than the campaign including more guns, more properties, more cars, militarized vehicles, more heists etc. there's far more content on the online than the campaign.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS5 version of the campaign is $10. I think it's $30 on xbox.

I haven't played the campaign since I beat the game in like 2014. online has way more content than the campaign including more guns, more properties, more cars, militarized vehicles, more heists etc. there's far more content on the online than the campaign.

ya I love online…played it across multiple systems/accounts…played the campaign up until the sniper mission with trevor but that was only to tide me over until the online component dropped which was like a month after the campaign…tried to play the campaign recently but the controls feel sluggish which is weird cuz my online character moves faster

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So how is this gonna work if I buy the Xbox version of it will I just get an update to the Series X version on the 15th?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn I remember how hype I was for online play in this and how much I played online when it first came out:wow:

Then dudes started griefing right outside of los santos customs and it just became a choir to play online :mjcry:

Haven't played online in years :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I remember how hype I was for online play in this and how much I played online when it first came out:wow:

Then dudes started griefing right outside of los santos customs and it just became a choir to play online :mjcry:

p*ssy! :troll:

our crew used to hang out by the los santos customs spot across from the mall…we shooting you out your car and you gonna have to come fight for it or quit…lol this was about a year or two into the game…used to lead to some serious lobby wars whenever we’d find a player or crew who had no problems fighting back…had some hilarious moments talking shyt in that game

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

True but now u have ur own garage/auto shop in House and in the FrankIyn business office you can buy t0 customize ur cars s0 no need t0 worry anymore :manny::blessed: