The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
dunno what I expected but it looks pretty much the same…I remember they showed some gameplay a while back and folks were unimpressed myself included…I guess I was hoping they’d do a bit more…I’ll still migrate my online character to PS5 since online is free

*edit*

can’t even find this shyt in the PS store smh

I pre downloaded it last tuesday, but I couldn't find it through the PS app on my phone. I had to go into the PS store on the console itself to get the free upgrade.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TF did they delay this shyt a year for?:mjlol:
And what did they “expand”? I’m not as annoyed since it’s only $10 but god damn it looks like the only thing they did was add 60 fps.:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this will be my last time playing it anyway unless they reset the bad sport lobby counter…I should have only a month or 2 left but when I start fukking shyt up on these streets again (and I will) my next sentence will be 6+ years

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
also, if u transfer your character to next gen, u can no longer play on PS4/XB One :francis:

that means u can't play with your friends on the last gen console anymore without creating a new character.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this will be my last time playing it anyway unless they reset the bad sport lobby counter…I should have only a month or 2 left but when I start fukking shyt up on these streets again (and I will) my next sentence will be 6+ years

You mentioning that your online character got hit with the better part of 10 years as a sentence will never not be funny. :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that was the case when you migrated from PS3/360 to PS4/XB1…the real problem is a lot of folks still can’t get current gen consoles so if you run with a crew and most of them are still on last gen then ya you may want to hold off on the transfer

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
that was the case when you migrated from PS3/360 to PS4/XB1…the real problem is a lot of folks still can’t get current gen consoles so if you run with a crew and most of them are still on last gen then ya you may want to hold off on the transfer

exactly. I have 2 other homies to play with cuz we coincidently all copped our PS5's the same day via walmart. but other than that, I'm out of luck. but I want the next gen upgrades, so fukk it.

plus I have enough weaponized vehicles to be a one man army with or without friends if necessary.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Wow Performance RT Mode on PS5 on my Sony Bravia this is peak gaming IDGAF I’ve fallen in love with GTA5 all over again. So beautiful. None of the screenshots and videos have done this justice. I’m currently talking from the perspective of cruising the city at a reckless high speed cause that’s what makes this game so beautiful to me. No motion blur or dropped frames at all. 60 FPS GTA5 is extra cripsy.