The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I loat all my shyt from PS3 and X360. Because of that, I no longer take the game seriously and only play casually. I don’t try to beat it or care bout shyt really. When you lose all your stuff it really makes you lose motivation forreal.

If driving and flying wasn’t so therapeutic I wouldn’t play this shyt anymore.

damn…you lose it while trying to transfer your character?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
damn…you lose it while trying to transfer your character?
No i just didn’t buy a PS4 and Xbox One during the transfer period which only lasted a year. Travesty cause I was high ranked and had everything.

I like this Career Builder Feature Though. Can’t figure out what I wanna be…

The Career Builder

As mentioned last week, GTA Online on the newest generation of consoles will feature the Career Builder. This is designed to give new players — or anyone who wants to reset their character and get a fresh start — a helpful leg-up in the criminal world of Southern San Andreas.

With the Career Builder, you’ll enter GTA Online with a business property, a vehicle, and a weapon — with room to add useful upgrades and a little extra GTA$ to begin.

b105b6bddee5387a3ed1000779a24d3e22a16ee4.jpg

Choose from a selection of the most popular criminal career paths in GTA Online: Executive, Gunrunner, Nightclub Owner, or Biker. From there you’ll receive a GTA$4,000,000 bankroll to put towards acquiring the essentials. Picking one of these four careers will ensure you have a business property and a huge range of missions and gameplay to embark upon immediately — and you can of course expand and dabble in new careers as you progress.

d6ad28bf10dbe824d2031f0673a59bdd9e044507.jpg

After selecting a career, use your newfound GTA$4M windfall to acquire start-up essentials from across a wide range of properties, vehicles, and weapons. You can select from the basics — a non-upgraded business property, alongside a simple weapon and vehicle combination — or you can opt for business properties complete with upgrades and customizations, high-end vehicles, and enough weapons to fill a Gun Locker. It all depends on how you want to spend your dispensation, and you can bring a maximum of GTA$1,000,000 from this with you into GTA Online.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
damn…wish I could’ve migrated my online character back to the playstation side

started off on PS3 then moved my main character to XB1…seems like I can only migrate it to XSX

I created another character on PS4 but I barely used it and deleted it when I went broke

*edit*

looks like I’m wrong and cross-platform migration will work :stylin:

the only question is will I lose my money…technically speaking it was “earned” and never purchased
You only lose purchased money.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You only lose purchased money.
I lost my ranks and all the work i put into my online character. Do you remember having to run, swim, shoot, fly and drive your way into maxing out stats? That’s a lot of hours you have to put in. It’s alot of hours just to rank up over a hundred. I lost my saves too from the single player file I beat cause that did not transfer over. To me, all that was more important than the money, properties and cars I bought.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I lost my ranks and all the work i put into my online character. Do you remember having to run, swim, shoot, fly and drive your way into maxing out stats? That’s a lot of hours you have to put in. It’s alot of hours just to rank up over a hundred. I lost my saves too from the single player file I beat cause that did not transfer over. To me, all that was more important than the money, properties and cars I bought.
I ranked up my character stats with a band around my controller and going AFK on PS3. Also used glitches. They were letting new gamers start at rank 100 for a couple years now

I lost my saves too

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this shyt comes out at 7am EST if ur have your region set to new zealand. so I expect to see folks streaming this when I wake up tomorrow.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude is streaming it now

dunno what I expected but it looks pretty much the same…I remember they showed some gameplay a while back and folks were unimpressed myself included…I guess I was hoping they’d do a bit more…I’ll still migrate my online character to PS5 since online is free

*edit*

can’t even find this shyt in the PS store smh

Last edited: