The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
shyt I haven't played this since I beat it on ps3. Gonna cop and play again

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They adding some extra stuff
Yes nothing ground breaking. Some more cars and more upgrades for them. Nothing game changing. The game is the same. The map is the same.

This wouldn't even qualify as a remaster it's just GTA 5.2

I'm tryna save brehs the dissapointment. Regardless it's free for ps+ owners on 15th. There hasn't been gameplay footage because there's not significant upgrades.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yes nothing ground breaking. Some more cars and more upgrades for them. Nothing game changing. The game is the same. The map is the same.

I'm tryna save brehs the dissapointment. Regardless it's free for ps+ owners on 15th. There hasn't been gameplay footage because there's not significant upgrades.
Yeah for some people it’s no big deal but for me I haven’t played this game since the PS3

This is basically a new game for me :russ:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn I remember how hype I was for online play in this and how much I played online when it first came out:wow:

Then dudes started griefing right outside of los santos customs and it just became a choir to play online :mjcry:

Haven't played online in years :mjcry:
it's fun but you would be food for a while.

The last time I was on there I had the remote operated truck rolling the streets running over this person that was griefing people. He was standing on the road shooting and I'd just drive up and run him down. The remote truck has no visibility on the map. shyt is like the movie Christine. Car just driving alone.. Smacked him like 8 times. He rage quit.

I grief griefers in that game. shyt is hilarious.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The PS5 version is £8.75 in the UK as an introductory price i.e. 75% off. I've already copped and preloaded, can't go wrong at that price:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The PS5 version is £8.75 in the UK as an introductory price i.e. 75% off. I've already copped and preloaded, can't go wrong at that price:yeshrug:

$10 US ain’t bad…I’ll wait for some comments/feedback just the same tho

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
online is available to predownload today.

I2g6H6H.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

it's free. so who gives a fukk? I'm happy this shyt is now a PS5 game, which means instantaneous loading going forward.