The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
2coCRtn.jpg

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Your boy kept on ramming me trynna stop me from going to the airfield so i tried to blow him up but ended up killing my self. I respawned In west bubble fukk so i quit.
:yeshrug:

if your people's wasn't being such an a$$hole i would've stayed.
Sun,
You killed yourself before we even started, plus your weapon and armor game was weak.
You gotta get your levels up, b.
I'm willing to help you.
Don't mind dude, he has that dry sense of humor going. Lol

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I am not sure which one you need. My PSN is Lexcee my GTA name is Lexcee86. So try those.

IDK but what I do know is my game is running ALOT better now. SO I think it's time to put in work on these new missions yall.

MY PS4 Literally just arrived. I ordered from Cow Boom. It looks BRAND freaking new ya'll. I don't have any game yet and I am going to my mom's for the weekend but my Watch dogs game is due to arrive on Monday with my GTA due to arrive no later than the 17th. I can't wait to test it out. I am too geeked ya'll. Lord I am about to stop playing with people that aren't black. I swear YT always showing they ass. Try and be these cracks friends and they always gotta show they true colors. Lord I give up. I am racist. I try. I swear I do to give everyone a chance but time and time again I see why i don't fukk with these pank people. I don't see how you kuuns lay up and marry and make babies with these crusty pale ass people either. I can't deal. I'm on my Malcom X ish.
Eeewwww...lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I am not sure which one you need. My PSN is Lexcee my GTA name is Lexcee86. So try those.

IDK but what I do know is my game is running ALOT better now. SO I think it's time to put in work on these new missions yall.

MY PS4 Literally just arrived. I ordered from Cow Boom. It looks BRAND freaking new ya'll. I don't have any game yet and I am going to my mom's for the weekend but my Watch dogs game is due to arrive on Monday with my GTA due to arrive no later than the 17th. I can't wait to test it out. I am too geeked ya'll. Lord I am about to stop playing with people that aren't black. I swear YT always showing they ass. Try and be these cracks friends and they always gotta show they true colors. Lord I give up. I am racist. I try. I swear I do to give everyone a chance but time and time again I see why i don't fukk with these pank people. I don't see how you kuuns lay up and marry and make babies with these crusty pale ass people either. I can't deal. I'm on my Malcom X ish.

so you finally decided to come to the modern generation :ohhh: ????

so who is @General Mills gonna play with now on the :flabbynsick: PS3????

I'm gonna add u on PSN so we can invite you when we do these heist.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
man, dude had to be :troll:
Nah he wasn't, he was the heist starter...

I fukked up to, got hit by a hydra rocket and the plane wouldn't take off so we ended up failing the first time...but this nikka after a perfect restart for some odd reason ran right into the rear helicopter propeller blade on the chopper...:russ: