The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You know nikkas arent willing to play in a way to get that 10 million. People will die on that final mission fukkin around with those bikes which is a goofy form of transportation for that mission because the cops are going to shoot money off your back easier because you're exposed and if you fall, you're going to lose a shyt ton of money.

But you know, some bruhs just wanna feel like they can do anything

:youngsabo:

:stopitslime::beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Reading the absolute anger between Coli brehs about miscommunication in Heists is FUKKING hilarious. nikkas sounding like Big Smoke

"All you had to do was follow the damn plan, CJ!"

It's frustrating not for the miscommunication but also because there are heavy penalities for mistakes, anything less than perfection you have to either start from the begining or halfway.... Granted I ran through all the heists so now I'm prepared, alot of people are too...

Plus the difficulty is on hard and there is a big difference between normal and hard...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
False.

Finishing all the Heists in order, for example, will net you a $1 million bonus, while doing the same with your crew will get you another big bag filled with $1 million notes. And, if you’re really skilled, completing every Heist in sequence with the same crew, without losing any lives, will earn you a huge $10,000,000 bonus. Bring on the benjamins.

all this is basically impossible. I can't ever seem to play with the same folks when I get on.