The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
We have to kill the vagos you moron...

You don't clear them and don't get out of the red we can't move...:smh:

and we lost that last mission cuz your ass died twice...

Bruh we can proceed with vagos left behind. The dialog was tellin us to get on the truck. You were chasing some lone pedestrian Vago wasting our time. First time i died I got shot off the truck, 2nd blasted while gettin a bag. Just get a mic so we can avoid miscommunication

Nah that ain't me but I think the driver fukked us up more than anything. He did good backing up into the alleys but on the chase he fukking blew it and left us for dead

I was tryna tell him get as close as possible so we could grab the bags and dip. It goes back to my last point, yall need mica so we can communicate

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Bruh we can proceed with vagos left behind. The dialog was tellin us to get on the truck. You were chasing some lone pedestrian Vago wasting our time. First time i died I got shot off the truck, 2nd blasted while gettin a bag. Just get a mic so we can avoid miscommunication

I was tryna tell him get as close as possible so we could grab the bags and dip. It goes back to my last point, yall need mica so we can communicate
I'll look for my mic for when u get back on

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

I always made my way to the truck when the dialogue said move AFTER THE RED AREA DISAPPEARED...

We cannot move till the dialogue says to move and that doesn't happen till you clear the Vagos vehicles...

Your ass was hopping on the back of the truck when we weren't cleared to move...:smh:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I always made my way to the truck when the dialogue said move AFTER THE RED AREA DISAPPEARED...

We cannot move till the dialogue says to move and that doesn't happen till you clear the Vagos vehicles...

Your ass was hopping on the back of the truck when we weren't cleared to move...:smh:

Aite whatever u say bruh. I did the mission as a collector before and don't remember that. When we picked up the trash it told us to get back on the truck so we did.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
yo, that sh*t for Trevor has too many set-ups for that small-ass payoff.

I mean it's like $235,000, but they should've just divided it into 2 long missions and upped the payout from the set-ups It just gets too tedious in going back to the free-mode, then waiting for the call, then the lobby, set-up, etc.

Thank goodness I found a good squad of dudes to run with. I got lucky & found 3 random dudes who needed a 4th person to run with, and we knock things out pretty good together.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You only get the 10 million if you can do ALL heists without dying once. ALL HEISTS.

You get 1 million for doing them all in a row with the same crew.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
You only get the 10 million if you can do ALL heists without dying once. ALL HEISTS.

You get 1 million for doing them all in a row with the same crew.

False.

Finishing all the Heists in order, for example, will net you a $1 million bonus, while doing the same with your crew will get you another big bag filled with $1 million notes. And, if you’re really skilled, completing every Heist in sequence with the same crew, without losing any lives, will earn you a huge $10,000,000 bonus. Bring on the benjamins.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
False.

Finishing all the Heists in order, for example, will net you a $1 million bonus, while doing the same with your crew will get you another big bag filled with $1 million notes. And, if you’re really skilled, completing every Heist in sequence with the same crew, without losing any lives, will earn you a huge $10,000,000 bonus. Bring on the benjamins.
You know nikkas arent willing to play in a way to get that 10 million. People will die on that final mission fukkin around with those bikes which is a goofy form of transportation for that mission because the cops are going to shoot money off your back easier because you're exposed and if you fall, you're going to lose a shyt ton of money.

But you know, some bruhs just wanna feel like they can do anything

:youngsabo:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
how the fukk are some of yall joining crew heist and not using a fukking mic to communicate!?! Fools out here running blind getting gunned the fukk down. I dock and automatic 20% off your cut if you don't have a mic