The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
For some reason on my phone qeb pages lag and freeze and i dont got time for that mess or to fix all my grammar mistakes above so work with me here. I thought yall had an app but that mess dont work. Anyways honestly is gta worth paying additional money?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Whoever he been playing with. We dont play that much. He s into racing im into missions..blazay blah. But ive seen way more coli on since heists dropped so he will be fine. Havent seen him since heists dropped hope you ok? One dude i used to play with everyday been MIA. Hes overseas but his mom and brother messaged me and told me he was in a bad car accident and went into cardiac arrest and is in a coma. I was like whyyyyyy tell me id rather not know. Now my hearts heavy.

But uhhhhh coli fam????? Why you know tell me i gotta pay to play? Daaaa fuccccc rockstar. How i buy a game but have to pay to play online? wtdta?!? I dont know about that one. They gave me two free days lol. Thanks...i guess. I was too excited. My girls lips are big and shiny. She kinda hot. I need to price this mess and see if its worth it. Ugh. I feel so cheated. I ordred my game off ebay $45 shyt was a scam. Never came. Bogus tracking number so i filed a claim got a refund. Bought the game today from wal mart now i wish i would have done more research.

how the hell u don't know that you gotta pay for PSN to play online with PS4? where u been? anyways, as for getting scammed on ebay for GTA, you could have bought it from target for $40 brand new.

there's a thread on here that mentions that deal. if you're gonna be playing PS4 primarily going foward, you better pay the $50 for a year of PSN+ because that's the cheapest option when it comes down to it. plus you need it if ur gonna be playing online.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I just unlocked the 2nd bank heist, that shyt is so hard :snoop: one dude on my team just said fukk it and cut his PS3 off :skip: them cops is like terminator :whew:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
l'll send it out now. Had a quick race with whoever mrcontract is. Mfer can drive :whew:

You still on?

I can't complete the fukking heists! I get the setup done and part way through the other steps and the nikkas dissapear.

lakersdynasty11

PS3 brehs hit me up, I'm about to hop on now.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
@flea

That shyt was wild breh and my controller bugged out with the thumbstick getting jammed forward...

We fukking had it though, we were all in the boat waiting...You have to take the side roads up the mountain...don't follow the yellow trail...

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
@flea

That shyt was wild breh and my controller bugged out with the thumbstick getting jammed forward...

We fukking had it though, we were all in the boat waiting...You have to take the side roads up the mountain...don't follow the yellow trail...
Yeah bruh I had it but I got ejected from my bike so had to do the rest in a cop car. Almost fukking had it, literally soaring in the air as time ran out. My shyt just froze, I'm getting back on now