The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Been running with like a 16 year old kid who's hilarious :heh: kid really taking this shyt serious giving out order and commands. It's been pretty fun like this :ehh: had to grab my mic

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Been running with like a 16 year old kid who's hilarious :heh: kid really taking this shyt serious giving out order and commands. It's been pretty fun like this :ehh: had to grab my mic

You know, I prefer that kinda of game play. If I join any of you and you're hosting your heist, I expect you to come up with a plan and actually act upon it. It burns me up when everyone is just doing their own thing. It makes things harder than it needs to me. If you give out irrational directives I'll just ignore you lol

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You know, I prefer that kinda of game play. If I join any of you and you're hosting your heist, I expect you to come up with a plan and actually act upon it. It burns me up when everyone is just doing their own thing. It makes things harder than it needs to me. If you give out irrational directives I'll just ignore you lol
Stupidity is what makes things harder and there are a lot of stupid people that play this game...

No mic could of saved us from a dumbass running into the rear propeller blades of the helicopter right at the end of the heist...

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Stupidity is what makes things harder and there are a lot of stupid people that play this game...

No mic could of saved us from a dumbass running into the rear propeller blades of the helicopter right at the end of the heist...
Bruh my bad :snoop: my remote died on me and it sent the plane straight to the ground :snoop: I fukked up

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
so you finally decided to come to the modern generation :ohhh: ????

so who is @General Mills gonna play with now on the :flabbynsick: PS3????

I'm gonna add u on PSN so we can invite you when we do these heist.
so you finally decided to come to the modern generation :ohhh: ????

so who is @General Mills gonna play with now on the :flabbynsick: PS3????

I'm gonna add u on PSN so we can invite you when we do these heist.

Whoever he been playing with. We dont play that much. He s into racing im into missions..blazay blah. But ive seen way more coli on since heists dropped so he will be fine. Havent seen him since heists dropped hope you ok? One dude i used to play with everyday been MIA. Hes overseas but his mom and brother messaged me and told me he was in a bad car accident and went into cardiac arrest and is in a coma. I was like whyyyyyy tell me id rather not know. Now my hearts heavy.

But uhhhhh coli fam????? Why you know tell me i gotta pay to play? Daaaa fuccccc rockstar. How i buy a game but have to pay to play online? wtdta?!? I dont know about that one. They gave me two free days lol. Thanks...i guess. I was too excited. My girls lips are big and shiny. She kinda hot. I need to price this mess and see if its worth it. Ugh. I feel so cheated. I ordred my game off ebay $45 shyt was a scam. Never came. Bogus tracking number so i filed a claim got a refund. Bought the game today from wal mart now i wish i would have done more research.