The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CAIWHvOXEAEA0Tr.jpg

CAIWMdPWAAAhP5L.jpg

CAIWW8dWQAAkY1q.jpg

:salute:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Aight, me and @Motife43 running setups right now

What's ya screen name? I hope you not NYC_OZ. By far the dumbest player I played with, we were doin the setup where you gotta collect the trash. I was a collector he was an operator, this nikka continued to run down the alley with us and slow down our progress. When were done gettin the trash he was still in the alley. I'm done playin for a little bit, I'll be back on later

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What's ya screen name? I hope you not NYC_OZ. By far the dumbest player I played with, we were doin the setup where you gotta collect the trash. I was a collector he was an operator, this nikka continued to run down the alley with us and slow down our progress. When were done gettin the trash he was still in the alley. I'm done playin for a little bit, I'll be back on later
We have to kill the vagos you moron...

You don't clear them and don't get out of the red we can't move...:smh:

and we lost that last mission cuz your ass died twice...

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Nah that ain't me but I think the driver fukked us up more than anything. He did good backing up into the alleys but on the chase he fukking blew it and left us for dead