The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
2015_03_11_14_46_09.jpg

Anyone need a Professional Hitman you know where to find me :birdman:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Me and my cousin had a good run with some randoms last night until like 4am :wow:, shyt was funny as hell. This one breh threaten my cuz to give him the majority of the cut or else without a legit reason why :mjlol: kicked that nikka after he kept sabotaging the missions :mindblown:. Hooked up with some more randoms, we clicked and worked on the Prison breakout for like 2 hours :dead: nikkas was like "Why the prison crew keep fukking up, do we need to switch roles or cut somebodies pay :beli:?" Then one of the "Flight crew" died and they were like "Y'all nikkas only job is to fly, how y'all nikkas die, we almost finished this shyt too :damn:" :pachaha:

We finally finished and these nikkas like "So…….y'all ready for the Humane Labs heist :takedat::shaq:" :dead::what: naw nikka we falling asleep over here. One breh had school in like an hour too :mjlol: talking about he's gonna tell his dad he's sick then he started eating a bunch of cookies/goldfish and got sick while we were playing :dwillhuh::mjlol:

We all suppose to play again around 12 tho today :whew: