The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Kabuki Theater......

B_yU-gKWYAEjICj.jpg:large

The Spoils... Bulletproof Karuma...

TcjK2DA.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
2015_03_11_14_46_09.jpg

Anyone need a Professional Hitman you know where to find me :birdman:

U sure are lucky cuz talkin down on this elite gaming will get cha head blow doff before you get to that atm machine

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
How many heists are there?

I did the Fleeca opener twice; one where I hosted. The one I hosted I was the driller. It took me forever to get the hang of that shyt. :damn: After 5 minutes I got it and my partner killed a hostage. :beli:

Next time I did it in under 30-45 secs. :heh:

And I'm disappointed in lack of new cars. :pacspit:

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
I think all the school kids are coming home around this time and hopping on the game and wreaking havoc on the servers. probably gotta wait til tonight when they go to sleep like yesterday.

Yea that's gotta b the reason.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I think it was terrazhim loosing his shyt on that two man mission with the cargo ship and stealing the car from the triads... nikka was going crazy... :russ: i was like that mission was easy for me.... :lolbron: dude literrally was screaming at the tv....

Oh i ran with this other cat called niner nation 12... routinely does dumb shyt during the course of the mission i wanna strangle that a$$hole!!! :pacspit: dping the drug mission im in the helicopter he flies the bytch then bails out, :wtf: it's a 4 man job teams of two he cant even follow simple fukking instructions. :dahell: this nikka wanna be james bond parachuiting to the boat. :mjlol: then i fly the plane next mission he jumps again gets killed on the way down. :mjlol: he kept going off on his rambo shyt and fukking me up cause i cant shoot while flying and when im landing the shyt on a fukking small landing pad on the yacht the size of a fukking dixie cup, im getting bodied cause i got no support!!! :what: Yo i swear sometimes these cats, go no tactical ideas or nothing, no planning or foresight.

Me & Beanie on that Prison Break Mission tho.... :salute:

Me and my cousin had a good run with some randoms last night until like 4am :wow:, shyt was funny as hell. This one breh threaten my cuz to give him the majority of the cut or else without a legit reason why :mjlol: kicked that nikka after he kept sabotaging the missions :mindblown:. Hooked up with some more randoms, we clicked and worked on the Prison breakout for like 2 hours :dead: nikkas was like "Why the prison crew keep fukking up, do we need to switch roles or cut somebodies pay :beli:?" Then one of the "Flight crew" died and they were like "Y'all nikkas only job is to fly, how y'all nikkas die, we almost finished this shyt too :damn:" :pachaha:

We finally finished and these nikkas like "So…….y'all ready for the Humane Labs heist :takedat::shaq:" :dead::what: naw nikka we falling asleep over here. One breh had school in like an hour too :mjlol: talking about he's gonna tell his dad he's sick then he started eating a bunch of cookies/goldfish and got sick while we were playing :dwillhuh::mjlol:

We all suppose to play again around 12 tho today :whew:

So much fukkery! :ohlawd: