The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm just getting on seems to be a lil slow hung in the clouds for a minute
Hopped on last night and did some fukkery for Lester where I had to distract the cops. Lol
Didn't get to do any heists though. I'm not fukking with no randoms, fam. Word.
nikkas yelling at TVs and blasting dumb ass music through the mic. fukk that. Lol

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Who wanna heist tonight?

I been smokin piff heavy for like 15 years brehs :mjcvry:

On the daily :mjcry: and I'm on day 3 of trying to cold turkey this shyt so I need to keep myself occupied at night to help get tired.

My Girlscout Cookies ...
giphy.gif

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I do not appreciate them "updating" my interior and taking away my full body mirror in my high end apt. I liked that. WTF. Ugly tacky picture hanging in its place. DA FUCC.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
oh my fukking goodness. rockstar is still on their cheap ass BS with this shytty ass servers. Every time I get in my friend is kicked out then he gets on and I get kicked out and I am over this shyt. I am about to break my game into little tiny pieces spit on it and set that hoe on fire this some bull shyt. So Ima calm down and just try again in a few hours cause they pissing me off with this one here. This some cheap hoe ass shyt right here like wtf. I wanna play this damn game I played for. All my friends online playing it up and my shyt keeps freezing and kicking me out. this is some Grade A bull shyt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think it was terrazhim loosing his shyt on that two man mission with the cargo ship and stealing the car from the triads... nikka was going crazy... :russ: i was like that mission was easy for me.... :lolbron: dude literrally was screaming at the tv....

Oh i ran with this other cat called niner nation 12... routinely does dumb shyt during the course of the mission i wanna strangle that a$$hole!!! :pacspit: dping the drug mission im in the helicopter he flies the bytch then bails out, :wtf: it's a 4 man job teams of two he cant even follow simple fukking instructions. :dahell: this nikka wanna be james bond parachuiting to the boat. :mjlol: then i fly the plane next mission he jumps again gets killed on the way down. :mjlol: he kept going off on his rambo shyt and fukking me up cause i cant shoot while flying and when im landing the shyt on a fukking small landing pad on the yacht the size of a fukking dixie cup, im getting bodied cause i got no support!!! :what: Yo i swear sometimes these cats, go no tactical ideas or nothing, no planning or foresight.

Me & Beanie on that Prison Break Mission tho.... :salute:

man, see its that kinda fukkery is why I dont like playing with random folks online. man you gots to plan these missions out in order to get them to run smoothly.

man, that prison break mission. that was the 2nd time thru for me, so it wasn't too hard playing the same roll. plus my flying rating is maxed out, so I'm good with the buzzard.