The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Put a bullet in your teammates head and call crakface on the cell
:russ:
I kept aiming at my partners head inside the karuma. swear to gawd, first dude took like 7 mins, next dude damn near double that. the drive isn't that short, you should be able to finish that shyt by the time the driver gets you there.

the game dropped me in a lobby with you once too....

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
what do you have to do as the hacker in the first heist? cuz neither of the ppl I was with yesterday could do it before we got to the bank.....

Its a circuit board mini game where you have to guide an electric line from one end to the other using the dpad or joystick, while dodging the walls. There are 3 circuit boards you have to do it on and they get progressively difficult. It was a lil more difficult than I was expecting but nothing too bad

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ:
I kept aiming at my partners head inside the karuma. swear to gawd, first dude took like 7 mins, next dude damn near double that. the drive isn't that short, you should be able to finish that shyt by the time the driver gets you there.

the game dropped me in a lobby with you once too....
Shoulda hit the cell. I'm a professional hitter. Doing these GTA missions Solo. I don't need a team. That's that battlefield training. These nikkas just goons getting themselves in over their heads. Prison breaks? :whoa: that's not you. That's that crakface shyt

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Its a circuit board mini game where you have to guide an electric line from one end to the other using the dpad or joystick, while dodging the walls. There are 3 circuit boards you have to do it on and they get progressively difficult. It was a lil more difficult than I was expecting but nothing too bad
just looked it up on YT. so basically its that worm game to a circuit board. i need to be the leader so i can try this out.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Y'all be runnin when them goon cars chase you.

My uzi bullets on full though and I leave nothing but two truck auction profits in the streets when the goones chase me in their suvs.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Shoulda hit the cell. I'm a professional hitter. Doing these GTA missions Solo. I don't need a team. That's that battlefield training. These nikkas just goons getting themselves in over their heads. Prison breaks? :whoa: that's not you. That's that crakface shyt
:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I just stole a car from goons. Hacked a laptop n bodied a whole army. Went to the airport killed everybody in the hanger then destroyed a plane that tried to get away for dolo.

Yawn status. Battlefield mercenaries accuracy game is a little to plush.

Yall crying about driving a bus :heh:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I just stole a car from goons. Hacked a laptop n bodied a whole army. Went to the airport killed everybody in the hanger then destroyed a plane that tried to get away for dolo.

Yawn status. Battlefield mercenaries accuracy game is a little to plush.

Yall crying about driving a bus :heh:
What bus? Haven't even tried the heists yet, so I don't know.
shyt kept booting me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
O y'all finally completed that heist? :flabbynsick:

:heh: order talkin to his team like a self help coach cuz they so larry'd out.

"It's ok guys keep trying and believe in yourself we can do it. Dont be frustrated":mjlol: shyt had me dying

That's what happens when you runnin with gang members instead of hardened Battlefield mercenaries. Heists easy as fukk. :sas2:

I think it was terrazhim loosing his shyt on that two man mission with the cargo ship and stealing the car from the triads... nikka was going crazy... :russ: i was like that mission was easy for me.... :lolbron: dude literrally was screaming at the tv....

Oh i ran with this other cat called niner nation 12... routinely does dumb shyt during the course of the mission i wanna strangle that a$$hole!!! :pacspit: dping the drug mission im in the helicopter he flies the bytch then bails out, :wtf: it's a 4 man job teams of two he cant even follow simple fukking instructions. :dahell: this nikka wanna be james bond parachuiting to the boat. :mjlol: then i fly the plane next mission he jumps again gets killed on the way down. :mjlol: he kept going off on his rambo shyt and fukking me up cause i cant shoot while flying and when im landing the shyt on a fukking small landing pad on the yacht the size of a fukking dixie cup, im getting bodied cause i got no support!!! :what: Yo i swear sometimes these cats, go no tactical ideas or nothing, no planning or foresight.

Me & Beanie on that Prison Break Mission tho.... :salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think it was terrazhim loosing his shyt on that two man mission with the cargo ship and stealing the car from the triads... nikka was going crazy... :russ: i was like that mission was easy for me.... :lolbron: dude literrally was screaming at the tv....

Oh i ran with this other cat called niner nation 12... routinely does dumb shyt during the course of the mission i wanna strangle that a$$hole!!! :pacspit: dping the drug mission im in the helicopter he flies the bytch then bails out, :wtf: it's a 4 man job teams of two he cant even follow simple fukking instructions. :dahell: this nikka wanna be james bond parachuiting to the boat. :mjlol: then i fly the plane next mission he jumps again gets killed on the way down. :mjlol: he kept going off on his rambo shyt and fukking me up cause i cant shoot while flying and when im landing the shyt on a fukking small landing pad on the yacht the size of a fukking dixie cup, im getting bodied cause i got no support!!! :what: Yo i swear sometimes these cats, go no tactical ideas or nothing, no planning or foresight.

Me & Beanie on that Prison Break Mission tho.... :salute:
That dude was cussing out Npcs....

FUK YOU SAY TO ME bytch. I WANNA KILL nikkaS.

:dwillhuh:

I'm thinkin. I wouldn't let him hold the cash :heh:

Battlefield mercs on call like merryweather if you really wanna get shyt done.