The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My thing is Rockstar KNEW this was gonna happen. Hell, I knew this was gonna happen. They should not have released until they worked out all the kinks and the servers were gonna be able to handle the millions of people all over the world trying to get in on these heists we have been waiting on forever. I am highly disappointed but I am not shocked this happen. I knew it would. I only go to try one "setup" the prison one. No one was talking or working together. Dude died and I left. I will wait to play with my friends. I wanna act like we really doing the damn thang and have to communicate to each other to get this money.

I tried with another friend and we both got kicked out of the mission. I wonder if he lost his money. I don't like how you have to put up money but I guess. Those bullet proof Karinas? OFFICIAL. Getting that. I got to drive my friends. They zip. Windows bullet proof and it looks real nice. I can't wait to get one but they said I have to finish the first heist to unlock it. It's cheap too I can't wait. I like the new clothes. Nice change up. But wtf they do to my girls face. She looks different now. Face all tight and funny looking. I was just admiring her beauty yesterday and then update BAM da fucc. One of my friends said his dude was looking older too.

I went and changed for heists in my official gear but when I did the one mission they made me wear something else. WTF. I wanna wear what I pick damn it lol.

armored karuma is the truth. you can be surrounded by cops, and they can't do shyt with you in that.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
the drill wasn't difficult, but I was having a ridiculously hard time doing the circuits for that flecca bank. we just sitting outside the joint with ski mask on in an armored car like :whistle:

lol. The circuits weren't bad once I started using the control pad to turn it instead of the joystick. R* with the :troll: trying to add that tiny gap for you to try to get through on circuit #2 or #3

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know, that is the most dumbest shyt ever to do here... Especially when teamwork is needed.... :mindblown:
O y'all finally completed that heist? :flabbynsick:

:heh: order talkin to his team like a self help coach cuz they so larry'd out.

"It's ok guys keep trying and believe in yourself we can do it. Dont be frustrated":mjlol: shyt had me dying

That's what happens when you runnin with gang members instead of hardened Battlefield mercenaries. Heists easy as fukk. :sas2:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
lol. The circuits weren't bad once I started using the control pad to turn it instead of the joystick. R* with the :troll: trying to add that tiny gap for you to try to get through on circuit #2 or #3

man, I had to use the d-pad for that shyt. but yeah, on circuit 2, there was that little spot to go thru. I did it a few times, but then would crash at the very end. I was hot :fire: