The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
My Bati would like to have a word with you breh. :sas2:

bring it, and when the betting system is back up bet 20gs on it:sas2: wats your Social club name or link, Also the only way you stand a chance with a Bati is there are significantly long straights, even then its a toss up. Whats your win/loss ratio

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
bring it, and when the betting system is back up bet 20gs on it:sas2: wats your Social club name or link, Also the only way you stand a chance with a Bati is there are significantly long straights, even then its a toss up. Whats your win/loss ratio

LandoSwaggrisian

Admittedly my win lose percentage is :mjcry:

Mainly cause at the start I raced a lot and had no idea Wtf I was doing :mjlol:

Not until I ran into the homie Mr. Contract. He is the best racer I have seen. Since
peeping him I am basically win one for about every three races.

I must admit. The only dude who can consistently beat me with the Akuma is Mr. Contract. :yeshrug:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My online is fukkin up :to:. Won't let me pick my character. Created a second one to jump online

Mattydizzle b having whole servers in a uproar with his trolling:mjlol:

He told everyone he got a money glitch. Invited everyone to the airport and said to get on the private jet. The more the merrier. Everybody shows. I'm coming too and he texts Me. Says don't get on the plane. So I'm already laughing

Few people have bounties. He Says can't do the glitch if u have those. They allow him to kill them. He gets the guap. And they still come back to the plane. They take off.

My notifications blows up. Mattydizzle killed like 7 dudes n committed suicide:troll:

He crashed the plane :wow:. Then he is all like. Dang guys. Not sure what happened:takedat:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
LandoSwaggrisian

Admittedly my win lose percentage is :mjcry:

Mainly cause at the start I raced a lot and had no idea Wtf I was doing :mjlol:

Not until I ran into the homie Mr. Contract. He is the best racer I have seen. Since
peeping him I am basically win one for about every three races.

I must admit. The only dude who can consistently beat me with the Akuma is Mr. Contract. :yeshrug:

All good all good mines 1476: 1206 and thats after giving away wins to crew mates and friends so they could upgrade :sas2:. I will say the Bati and Hakasuko are better choices for tracks like, Grand Tour and Long Haul wide open tracks. But the Akuma's acceleration is just down right broken. tight races it holds it down.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
All good all good mines 1476: 1206 and thats after giving away wins to crew mates and friends so they could upgrade :sas2:. I will say the Bati and Hakasuko are better choices for tracks like, Grand Tour and Long Haul wide open tracks. But the Akuma's acceleration is just down right broken. tight races it holds it down.

That win percentage. Ghatdam. :ohhh:. For me. 90% of the races is about knowing the tracks. You rAce a lot! I have about half the amount of races in that you do. :ohhh:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
That win percentage. Ghatdam. :ohhh:. For me. 90% of the races is about knowing the tracks. You rAce a lot! I have about half the amount of races in that you do. :ohhh:

naw you don't need know the race. You play enough free roam and missions to know the roads. Unless its one of those bullshyt custom trash races with trash and poorly placed checkpoints then thats the only exception. Before the race starts you can preview the outline of the race. Also when you see a check point, notice how many blue arrows are within the yellow check point. If you see 1 arrow then you pretty much just go straight are an obtuse angle. If you see 2 arrows then expect a smaller obtuse angle up to a 90 degree turn. If you see 3 arrows its gonna be an acute angle up to a 180 degree hairpin. Also play around in the creater, it really helps you learn the roads. I murder most people on their own created races simply because I know how bouncy the roads may be or which turns are ass.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Does that money glitch still work?

I miss grinding with my homies :mjcry:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
My Bati would like to have a word with you breh. :sas2:

So how bout that UFO that was hovering on the way to your garage? I should have took a pic I didn't even know this game had those. It creeped me out because the day before I was on another forum reading about UFO and aliens. Then that mess happened. Talk about creepy.

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ
My online is fukkin up :to:. Won't let me pick my character. Created a second one to jump online

Mattydizzle b having whole servers in a uproar with his trolling:mjlol:

He told everyone he got a money glitch. Invited everyone to the airport and said to get on the private jet. The more the merrier. Everybody shows. I'm coming too and he texts Me. Says don't get on the plane. So I'm already laughing

Few people have bounties. He Says can't do the glitch if u have those. They allow him to kill them. He gets the guap. And they still come back to the plane. They take off.

My notifications blows up. Mattydizzle killed like 7 dudes n committed suicide:troll:

He crashed the plane :wow:. Then he is all like. Dang guys. Not sure what happened:takedat:

Sticky bombs right inside the engines are almost invisible. At night, they just look like more lights on the plane. :lolbron: