The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so im coming out of the store and im driving and i notice a sticky bomb on the car, so i jump out as the car is rolling down the street. it explodes and the flaming car hurdles toward the man who tried to kill me. in the nick of time he rolls out of the way, just barely dodging the flaming metal. as he struggles to regain his composure im running towards him with my orange AK 47 and get ready to put a bullet in his face. then i realize i was out of ammo. dude pulled out a grenade so i had to think fast. he drops it at his feet and runs towards me to fight. instead of standing there i dodged his punch and proceeded to turn around and run. the grenade explodes and we both fly (not die) from the impact and roll down a mountain. at the bottom of the mountain is the lake, and i tried to swim away from him, get underwater or something. hes shooting at me with the light machine gun as a struggle to dodge bullets on the water. i come across a speed boat. i get on it and i come back around, aiming for his face with the mac 11. headshot
lol

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
so im coming out of the store and im driving and i notice a sticky bomb on the car, so i jump out as the car is rolling down the street. it explodes and the flaming car hurdles toward the man who tried to kill me. in the nick of time he rolls out of the way, just barely dodging the flaming metal. as he struggles to regain his composure im running towards him with my orange AK 47 and get ready to put a bullet in his face. then i realize i was out of ammo. dude pulled out a grenade so i had to think fast. he drops it at his feet and runs towards me to fight. instead of standing there i dodged his punch and proceeded to turn around and run. the grenade explodes and we both fly (not die) from the impact and roll down a mountain. at the bottom of the mountain is the lake, and i tried to swim away from him, get underwater or something. hes shooting at me with the light machine gun as a struggle to dodge bullets on the water. i come across a speed boat. i get on it and i come back around, aiming for his face with the mac 11. headshot

better plot than a Michael Bay movie :mjcry:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
If your in the gun store or shopping for clothes. I am putting a sticky on your whip and chilling around the corner. I watch your blip. When you start driving away I follow. As soon as I get in visual range.

200.gif
u still on the ps:flabbynsick:?

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I swear I be wanting to give up on this bish cause she is so damn freaking slow and it is irritating. I dont know if it gets better but this shyt makes game play lame. I think I'ma play solo and invite only until I can get her skills up cause I don't have the right attitude for this ish. I got a bad anger problem and I hate people acting ignorant when Im not in the mood.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
LMAO Dis tew much LMAO

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
On another note, I was watching the tv today and saw some unsuspecting girl "having fun" she was at level 10 lol. So I finally reached level 50 and can mug people so I set her up. She climbed up a ladder that leads to a billboard and the mugger followed her lol. I was dying the whole time. she was standing on top of the billboard, doing what? IDK, but he punched her down and she fell and died and the bish was broke, but I got a great laugh. She came back to life and was standing around looking lost. It was worth the money.

I tried to set up some other dude but can you believe they have a time limit on muggings. BOO.

They are doing too much with this win 47 more races for this and get 45 more turbo starts to unlock that, huh? who said I wanna race all day?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
On another note, I was watching the tv today and saw some unsuspecting girl "having fun" she was at level 10 lol. So I finally reached level 50 and can mug people so I set her up. She climbed up a ladder that leads to a billboard and the mugger followed her lol. I was dying the whole time. she was standing on top of the billboard, doing what? IDK, but he punched her down and she fell and died and the bish was broke, but I got a great laugh. She came back to life and was standing around looking lost. It was worth the money.

I tried to set up some other dude but can you believe they have a time limit on muggings. BOO.

They are doing too much with this win 47 more races for this and get 45 more turbo starts to unlock that, huh? who said I wanna race all day?
:yeshrug:racing is my fav activity. I made sure to get whips in all categories just for races.

One of my best investments was stealing and fully modding a Sanchez for off road races . ( dirt bike ). Including full armour. Full armour makes it easier to hit other players and not fall off. I b pitting dudes who pick trucks. :lolbron:

Sanchez is unbeatable in off road races especially if u got turbo on it. Almost nobody does it either

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
^ Same here, I just got this game a few weeks ago, but mainly focused on the main storyline. I'm probably only level 3 or 4 online, someone put me on. I have no idea what's going on