The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
naw you don't need know the race. You play enough free roam and missions to know the roads. Unless its one of those bullshyt custom trash races with trash and poorly placed checkpoints then thats the only exception. Before the race starts you can preview the outline of the race. Also when you see a check point, notice how many blue arrows are within the yellow check point. If you see 1 arrow then you pretty much just go straight are an obtuse angle. If you see 2 arrows then expect a smaller obtuse angle up to a 90 degree turn. If you see 3 arrows its gonna be an acute angle up to a 180 degree hairpin. Also play around in the creater, it really helps you learn the roads. I murder most people on their own created races simply because I know how bouncy the roads may be or which turns are ass.

U just put me onto game....never realized the number of arrows on checkpoints mattered....:ohhh:. Never knew you could preview the race ahead of time either.....:ohhh:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So how bout that UFO that was hovering on the way to your garage? I should have took a pic I didn't even know this game had those. It creeped me out because the day before I was on another forum reading about UFO and aliens. Then that mess happened. Talk about creepy.

Lol. I see em all the time. Some fukkboy modding

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Sticky bombs right inside the engines are almost invisible. At night, they just look like more lights on the plane. :lolbron:

:mjlol::mjlol:

I swear Breh. You are the goat troll. Told that kid the ether is burning his soul. He was like what? What do you mean?:dwillhuh:. Ether?

You said something like. I dunno man. All I know is ether burns your soul slow. I was crying :mjlol:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Anybody got playlists with some cool missions and races and shyt that i can bookmark?

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
U just put me onto game....never realized the number of arrows on checkpoints mattered....:ohhh:. Never knew you could preview the race ahead of time either.....:ohhh:

yea man, when you're just in the lobby with the options and settings screen, look to the bottom right hand corner and youll see it says Square on PS4 for map or X on xbox and you can see the map. During car selection its the same thing so you can choose a proper car

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
The other day some troll named ifollow walks up on me and my man driving. She gone start blowing kisses at him while in passive mode so I couldn't end her. At the same time she following him trolling us, me and him keep getting knocked off by some other red dot near by. Every time we come to, here she go following him blowing kisses. He keeps running back to me. And me him. Cause we love. Lol. I'm kidding. Anyways though seriously I had to run that heaux over. I let the car sit on top of her lol. That bish was strong as hell cause she didn't die. She came off passive mode and starting firing all crazy missing me. Meanwhile I went in passive mode. She left us alone after that. Matter fact she left the session. Serves her right trying steal my man. Damn hussy. The nerve.

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Now i'm hearing rumors that Heist might drop at the end of February :what:

Rockstar doing it to us again :troll: